KBS GPS – Graphite Putter Shafts

Did many other guys at the VC try out your putter!?
I think a couple of them did. I definitely got quite a few comments JB asked me if I could ‘turn it down’ 😂. The yellow was a little loud for him.

I have a matte yellow and blu coming on Wednesday, on for a Scotty Cameron Squareback and one to hang on to in case I end up with the TM TP Reserve B11 I am debating.

This is going straight into play next round. I've spent the last day on my practice mat with it and am smitten. I love the feel of this shaft!!
Screenshot_20231027_160802_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231027_160808_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231027_160824_Chrome.jpg

image000000.jpeg
Got the next two built, I think the Odyssey AI Milled One with a matte black or Taylor Made TP Reserve B31 with the rainbow PVD.

The greens we played on today were brutally fast yet the Toulon with GPS was fantastic. I continue to have great pace control with this shaft in multiple heads. It has cemented itself as my putter shaft of choice

I think I need another one for the swag that’s been shaftless for a bit.

Pink to keep the brightness going or dark green for a more stealthy option?

The San Diego with KBS continues to be fantastic for me. The data is showing my long putting is better, three putts percentage with it is very low, and my total putts with the KBS shaft is lower

The San Diego with KBS continues to be fantastic for me. The data is showing my long putting is better, three putts percentage with it is very low, and my total putts with the KBS shaft is lower
Love to hear it! I don’t collect data on a granular level anymore but I know for a fact that my three putts are way down and I feel like I can control distance so much better now.

Some of that is obviously due to all the work I put in on putting this season but I know a good portion of the on the green feel stuff is due to this incredible shaft.

New KBS/Runner putter

It’s a strong ponder at the moment

Damm that's a pretty looking shaft!

Well hello
I really wanted to buy one of those, but couldn't find a pic that showed the entire shaft. Ended up going with matte black, but saved $40.

Welp.... I'm definitely going to be ordering another KBS GPS shaft as soon as I sell some other golf stuff. This time blue for my trophy putter (OMOI 4) I decided to take it out this morning and I rolled it very well it's going in the bag for the foreseeable future. I did miss the smoothness and feel of the GPS but once I have one in this putter it might just be perfect.

Got to play nine holes with @That post canary shaft.

It provided good face feel. But during the longer putts, it is definitely more active to me compared to the UST All-In shaft. It was like I could feel the shaft kick into the ball at impact.

Based on the feedback here, sounds like a lot of folks enjoy it and it helps with lag putts. For me, however, the more active feeling was uncomfortable. I’m guessing with more time it would feel natural but it was certainly not a natural feeling today

Back