ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Happy Episode 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Love it!

**** yeah!!

Love the attitude.

Oh snap! What an amazing development!

2024 team coming in hot!!

@mwoodpga is going to elevate the team for sure…hopefully in ways Callaway doesn’t expect 🔥🔥🔥

Congrats!!!

WOW! Having @mwoodpga on Team THP is like having a Secret Weapon, but it's no longer a secret.

Man I have been so busy with work I missed this.

@mwoodpga is a STICK and also a super nice guy who hosted us at the OG granddaddy.

He will be a very solid addition to this squad

This is so freaking awesome. Over the years I have kept in touch with Matt and he is such an awesome guy.

Does this mean the battle for the Odyssey hockey stick is back???

Dang! Well that's pretty cool!

Went back to the first GD to try and get some more info on Matt since I wasn't around back then, and realized I had never actually gone through the thread. A lot of the pics aren't around anymore, but it was easy to see how excited everyone was for the event. Pretty neat. Also really impressive how it's grown. That first one was only 66 pages :ROFLMAO: seems crazy to think an experience would have that few pages now. Just goes to show when something is done the right way good things happen.

Anyway.. here is the link if anyone is interested. It's a fun read

Congratulations @mwoodpga !!

From working at the best course at the country to being part of the best amature golf event in the country.

Bring out the big guns in @mwoodpga - I like it
cannon recoil GIF

Last edited:
As a host I’m suppose to be unbiased. But me and @mwoodpga just won our flight at the Hideaway member guest and his game is in great shape!! THP is off to a 1-0 lead adding woody!!
Congratulations and Team THP could use you too!

Congrats @mwoodpga ! Great to have some insider knowledge.

As a host I’m suppose to be unbiased. But me and @mwoodpga just won our flight at the Hideaway member guest and his game is in great shape!! THP is off to a 1-0 lead adding woody!!
This just keeps getting better for us over here at THP! Thank you for hosting as well. =)

Congrats on the win!!

Very cool. Nice to see course knowledge find its way on team THP!!!!

Insider knowledge will be huuuuuuuge. Well, as long as we can take what he says and actually do it

Boom!!

This is a very intriguing team member in a lot of ways. Curious to see how this works out.

This is so awesome. So so awesome! Welcome to the team @mwoodpga

Back