ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Pump up the volume! Stoked for @mwoodpga as you can feel the passion plus he’s been a part of granddaddy for so long it’s great to have him on the good side!

Sounds like a great pick, congrats @mwoodpga

Oh my...that is awesome and so well deserved! Stacking commenced!

This is a fantastic idea - congrats to Team THP and @mwoodpga !

This is freaking awesome!!! All my albatross coins on THP

Friggin awesome!!!

Man. I will be excited to see who gets chosen for this!! Level up!

Catching up with work today after the week off and just now seeing this. What an awesome addition to team THP!
Can't wait to get to know more about @mwoodpga and how he gets the team ready for the Hideaway!

Hot damn!!!! Congrats @mwoodpga! This is so freaking cool!! Team THP gonna have some fire this year. Love it!!

I can’t even begin to imagine the addition and knowledge Matt is going to bring.

#HappyHour just turned into #LessonHourOntheRangeWithMatt
I wa thinking about that. He’s gonna need our thoughts and prayers

let’s go!! Welcome to the good side! @mwoodpga 🤙🏽

Too early to throw 5 coins on team THP?? 😂

That's one hell of an add to Team THP, welcome @mwoodpga can't wait to hear all the inside knowledge of the hideaway & all the amazing tips & tricks the team will be getting.

Great way to honor the roots and build to the future. Welcome back to the Grandaddy @mwoodpga

This is so awesome, team THP getting a stick, and from everything I've ever read, a great guy.

This is freaking awesome in so many ways, LFG!!! Congrats @mwoodpga !

Love this! Such a cool idea and a great way to both honor what has come before and build excitement for what's to come.

Well, this is freaking awesome.

What a first draft pick for the team!

Congrats!

Those in the early years of the Grandaddy like @Hawk remember the game of @mwoodpga im sure. He will be a great partner to anybody and knows the course better than just about anybody
The Grandaddy is coming back to the Hideaway. Very exciting

I realize this may seem silly, knowing that you were there at the beginning, worked there, know the hosts etc ..... but this event is so special.

Really happy you will get to experience it from our side! Now you are a part of the Team THP fraternity! Welcome!!!

Back