ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this year we announced that the Grandaddy was returning in 2024. The greatest amateur golf event ever created.
We then shared through @JasonFinleyCG that things would be changing and followed that up with @jlew being named the captain of the team.

Today, I am excited to announce someone else that is a bit familiar with this event and the Hideaway joining Team THP.

For those that have not been here from the beginning, Matt was a big part of this event being held at the Hideaway and being what it is today. Welcome to Team THP, @mwoodpga

Congrats @mwoodpga.

Love that we will have some insider info. THP this is the year.

Oh ****!!!!

Nice. Local knowledge and a teaching Pro.

Whoa, congrats @mwoodpga !!! Unexpected, but really enjoyed your intro and the passion you're bringing!! Let's do this Team THP!!

WOW! Congrats @mwoodpga the bar has been raised!

Earlier this year we announced that the Grandaddy was returning in 2024. The greatest amateur golf event ever created.
We then shared through @JasonFinleyCG that things would be changing and followed that up with @jlew being named the captain of the team.

Today, I am excited to announce someone else that is a bit familiar with this event and the Hideaway joining Team THP.

For those that have not been here from the beginning, Matt was a big part of this event being held at the Hideaway and being what it is today. Welcome to Team THP, @mwoodpga

I wondered if he was in the mix but wasn't sure how to make that fit. Kudos to everyone to keep things changing.

Congrats @mwoodpga! Business is about to pick up!

Heck, yes! Is there a way to clone @mwoodpga skills and give them to THPers?

I'm always excited for the GD, but it just got turned up a bit more!!

Congrats @mwoodpga
Wow!!! Insider knowledge on the Hideaway is huge.

Congrats @mwoodpga

Exciting first member

Let's freaking gooooooooooooooo!!!! @jlew and @mwoodpga is a killer combo to start things off!!

that's huge! Congrats @mwoodpga bringing all the insider knowledge is gonna be big.

This is awesome to see! Someone who helped get this incredible event become what it is! Can’t wait to see what is in store for the next GD team!!

This is awesome!!! Congrats @mwoodpga !!!

This is so good. That introductory video was great. Welcome to team THP @mwoodpga.

Nft GIF by The New Resistance

Back