Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

Sad day for my Hirzl Trust Feel gloves today. Finally one of the fingers ripped in the cabretta leather.
The palm still looks great and shows almost no wear after 10 months of exclusive use, on course and the range. I am definitely NOT going back to FJ StaSofs.....
In fact, I already have my replacement HIRZL Feels on order. LOVE these gloves.

These are the only gloves I use....they flat out rock...gotta a new one in my bag, but still have months of play left in my current glove

I've been playing with this glove for a week now and I see what all the buzz was about. It's a great glove.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been playing with this glove for a week now and I see what all the buzz was about. It's a great glove.

Bro, I bought one last year during the summer and used it for like 7 months playing 8-10 rounds a month plus practice sessions....before it finally got a small hole in it.....not only are they great gloves but they last forever!

I only have 2 rounds in my Trust Control and I like it, but would prefer something thinner. I'm assuming the Trust Feel is just that?

These are the only gloves I use....they flat out rock...gotta a new one in my bag, but still have months of play left in my current glove

Agree, didn't "feel" the need to buy two, since I know one will last me for a long~ time!

I only have 2 rounds in my Trust Control and I like it, but would prefer something thinner. I'm assuming the Trust Feel is just that?

Yes SIR! Try the FEEL, you'll love it, too.

Since the testing announcement thread got revived, and it's fooling a few people, I thought the actual testing thread needed a bump so people can see what the testers thought of these.

I am looking forward to trying one of these out at the outing. They have some great reviews in here about them.

Just received it in the mail from dick's sporting goods today, the golf pro there never heard of them when he was looking up gloves in their database. Glad with all the great reviews can't wait to test it out tomorrow. The only negative thing I have to say about Hirzl is that they do not carry right hand cadet gloves just left hand cadet gloves. O well 90% of the stores, pro shopes don't carry right hand cadet gloves when your in a pinch and need a glove the day of the round.

I gamed my hirzl demo day glove yesterday in the blazing heat. My glove felt great and I had a good grip during my round thanks THP and Hirzl

Last edited:
I gamed my hirzl demo day glove yesterday in the blazing heat. My glove felt great and I have a good grip during my round thanks THP and Hirzl

mine is hanging in there, the one I bought before outing which was a nike already has a hole in the thumb....the hirzl is holding up well, just changing colors to black now since its been soaking wet with sweat

Hit 2 baskets of balls this evening using my hirzl glove absolutely performed wonderful. Temp was in the 90's with high humidity my shirt was totally drenched with sweat glove hand stayed dry with no slippage whatsoever even with a a much lighter grip. Would recommend this product to everyone. Hirzl has certainly won my praise! Well worth the money!

So I bought a Hirzl M and used it for one day, and it is too big for me. If anyone has a S and would like to trade with me, that would be awesome. Argh!

So I bought a Hirzl M and used it for one day, and it is too big for me. If anyone has a S and would like to trade with me, that would be awesome. Argh!
You must have tiny little hands.

You must have tiny little hands.
Like this dude. I typically wear Cadet M, and can usually fit into a Small, but from everyone on here that I read that they fit pretty true to size didn't happen for me. Way too big, like a maternity glove...

bk_tinyhands.jpg

Like this dude. I typically wear Cadet M, and can usually fit into a Small, but from everyone on here that I read that they fit pretty true to size didn't happen for me. Way too big, like a maternity glove...

bk_tinyhands.jpg

Well you and chunky have the same sized hands.

Lol I do have tiny hands. I get to break out my shiny new Canadian Hirzl glove tomorrow. Cant wait. Thanks CB!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lol I do have tiny hands. I get to break out my shiny new Canadian Hirzl glove tomorrow. Cant wait. Thanks CB!

My pleasure buddy. I'm like a Canadian glove drug dealer.

The glove does have a certain smell to it. I'm hungry!

bk_tinyhands.jpg

At the Demo Day 2012 a couple of the players had said they thought the size was a little big if I remember right.
I use a ML and had that picked that size and it fit well. I hope you find some resolve bro.

What size do you wear Chunky?

I got a small. Tried it on and I probably could have gone with the cadet small. Good enough though

I can't believe that I'm still playing this glove that I got at Demo Day in May. It seems to be indestructible. I've tried alternating gloves in this oppressive heat, but the Hirzl has better grip wet than my other gloves. This is a quality product.

I got a small. Tried it on and I probably could have gone with the cadet small. Good enough though

I looked on their site and they don't list a cadet small, just cadet M.

Back