Hirzl Golf Glove - Forum Testing Review Thread

I looked on their site and they don't list a cadet small, just cadet M.

Interesting. Didn't know they didn't offer that

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Anyone still gaming this glove? Have you bought a new one?

I was buying them at Golf Galaxy near my office but was in there yesterday and they arent carrying them anymore, guess I will have to order online.

I bought one of the Hirzl gloves based on the recommendations from this thread. Wasn't impressed at all. I wore out the glove just as fast as any glove I've had. If fact, most of my gloves just get too worn...all over...and then eventually replaced. The Hirzl actually wore out and ripped right at the bottom of my thumb near the palm. Never had a glove fail there? Was kind of shocked it wore out so quickly after all the talk of how great they were.

Not worth the extra $. And that will be the last Hirzl for me.

I bought 3 more when I was in Myrtle last month for vacation. No stores around me carry them.

Did they still run big in size like they did at the outing?

Did they still run big in size like they did at the outing?

Yes, I used the footjoy glove size fitting board just to see what I was. It put me in medium large and I find the small Hirzl to be just a tad bit tight but a better feel than the Hirzl medium which was what I grabbed at last years outing.

Still have mine from x-mas still in decent shape will buy another if it ever wears out.Mine did seem to strech out a little after break in may be try a size smaller next time around???

I am not gaming this glove anymore. I have found another that I prefer in the long term durability aspect.

Still have mine from x-mas still in decent shape will buy another if it ever wears out.Mine did seem to strech out a little after break in may be try a size smaller next time around???

Mine did not stretch to much, but the biggest selling point for me was if my glove got wet from grabbing a drink I still had a good grip on the club, no slippage. As for wear, the Hirzl last just a little bit longer than the footjoy gloves I wore. As for there selling price, I haven't found a better glove at that price.

I still game mine from the outing, need to pick up a new one though.

I gamed it until it wore out, something in the 25 rounds area. It was holding up great until I saw in this thread that some folks kept theirs in a baggie after rounds to keep it from drying out and getting very stiff. Within 2 weeks of starting this my glove began to rip in several places.

I have not replaced it as I don't normally wear a golf, I just wanted to give it a full test before putting it aside. I thought it was awesome of Hirzl giving each outing participant one and should I decide to go to a glove full time they would be my first choice.

Here is my Hirlz, after 5 months and probably 30 rounds and 20 range sessions or so. These things are virtually indestructible. FWIW, I dont put mine in a bag or anything special, just leave it in my golf bag. I dont leave my clubs in my car/trunk all the time though, so that might save it a bit.

31D66D71-6313-4614-885A-7C8FF5881691-4739-00000265081B14AE_zpsb95b84cb.jpg

88CB962E-56A2-4D96-9269-13A6227BD996-4739-00000265120A809E_zpsce06aa59.jpg

I can attest to the quality and longevity of Hirzl golf gloves, I bought one after reading the reviews here and I have several rounds on my glove and hardly has any signs of wear, I would still be using it if I hadn't got a Vision Sticky glove to test and try out. If you go through a lot of gloves while playing golf, I would HIGHLY recommend the Hirzl glove, they do seem to run on the large side, I usually wear a medium sized glove and I believe I got the small in a Hirzl, I like a nice tight fit though!!

I'm still gaming mine from the outing. I've played a good 50 rounds with it and can't even guess how many range balls have been hit with it on. Like ddxu my logo fell off ( which was cool because it was the only part of the glove I didn't love with its bright green color).

For you guys using these do you find they are worth the extra money and how much longer do they last compared to a Footjoy or nike glove. Is the control that much better in wet conditions or have some of you changed your mind where it's now a nice glove but not worth the price?
Thanks

For you guys using these do you find they are worth the extra money and how much longer do they last compared to a Footjoy or nike glove. Is the control that much better in wet conditions or have some of you changed your mind where it's now a nice glove but not worth the price?
Thanks

I still have mine from 2011. I don't use it in the winter, I switch back to my FJ when its cold. I will probably grab a new one in the spring. Not sure how good a shape the old glove is still in. But I still really like this glove in the summer.

Still have and using from dec.2012 40 rounds or so bought another this yr. for back up and yes them seem to grip better when wet jmo...ebay had them for $20.00??

I am one of the originial tester. I am still using this glove. I wore my first one after about 20 plus rounds. I brought a second one and lost it on a golf trip last year. I am on my third glove and it is holding up very well. I have played with it in golf tournaments in Reno, Nevada back in June 2012, and Tucson, Arizona in September 2012.
From my experience, I started out with an XL and it seems to strech out a little over time. This third glove, I purchased in a Large and it has worked out extremely well. This past year 2012, I have played with it extensively in Colorado, Nevada, Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, Alabama, and Georgia. I love the Control glove, it is very durable and affordable especially if you can purchase it off of ebay.

I have to thank all you original testers. Looking for reviews on this glove is what brought me to THP. I saw this glove at a golf show on Dallas and I loved the feel of it and the idea of it performs better when it is wet. I got online when I got home and was researching it when I stumbled onto THP during the review. Bought the glove the first chance I could. I def like this glove during the summer. It has held up great and it performs as advertised. Thanks THP

bought my first Hirzl Trust Feel glove back on 10.31.2011. Bought the Trust Control glove to try a different feel on 8.1.2012. Didn't quite like the feel of the Trust Control. A little "thick" to me. Went back to my original Trust Feel and still going strong with no tears or worn spots as of 1.11.2013! Don't believe I'll be buying anything but Hirzl gloves for my bag!

I've been using this glove ever since the May Outting.

I play A LOT and am only on my second glove. The life of these gloves is amazing.

Thanks

Go to gt, see the glove, buy it. Very good glove that typically lasts longer than the TM or Nike tour gloves I used. It 30 bones. I had one bad one where the seem inside the finger ripped, but other than that. No issues and imperfect them for game time.

Love my Trust Control or Bionic Stable Grip...I may like it a little better for the thickness actually as I have arthritis and it makes me so much more at ease and not in pain to play golf...and I am only 26!

man i really wish there was a store near me that sold these.. really want to try one. or two. or four.

Back