Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on my legs but not on my hands or upper body. We spend a lot of time at the pool so that evens things out.

Just on my legs but not on my hands or upper body. We spend a lot of time at the pool so that evens things out.
I have it on my feet and upper thigh's but my chest and back are so hairy that you would think I'm wearing a sweater.

feet: white
legs: tan
thighs: white
chest: white
arms: tan
neck: tan
forhead: white
face: tan.
happens to all of us.

Unless you play nude or sit by the pool nude or in a speedo I think one's thighs will always be white. If you're a guy that is

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Not only do I suffer from the "dreaded" golf tan, I wear it with pride!

Have glove tan, sock tan and the farmer's tan lines. Thankfully, I don't have the top half of my face white, bottom half tan issue....

I get it bad on my feet, but it doesn't really bother me too much. I rarely wear sandals or flip flops so I always have shoes and socks on. Arms get pretty bad also, but like the feet, it doesn't show much. I shave my head so I get a hat line around the back of my head that looks pretty silly at times. I take my glove off between every shot so I don't get the tan line on the hand at all. For the most part, I wear the tan lines with pride. To me it shows you do something.

Oh I have it bad like everyone else...

I was actually going to post a picture of my foot in the rant thread a few days ago.

Yep. I'm thinking of finding a classy course and taking a John Daly approach with no shirt or shoes and alternating that with golfing with no pants. Not only will I even out my tan, I will stay much cooler. It's a win/win.

Unless you play nude or sit by the pool nude or in a speedo I think one's thighs will always be white. If you're a guy that is

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

what course would let you do that..

I've tanned properly one summer in the last 15 years and even then my golf tan was very visible.

I wear my golf tan with pride. I have a few friends that think it's hilarious and demand regular updates throughout the summer.

I also used to wear a Livestrong bracelet on my right arm that was an amazing 'tan gage' but for some reason I switched hands with it, so now it blends a bit better with it being my gloved hand.

Here's the most recent update.. Should be a real mess by September.

aed6e38d.jpg

I'm still waiting for my beloved glove tan to come in. I already have the collared shirt tan, and farmer's tan!

I had a terrible one up until my vacation to Cabo with my wife. That and a few beach days here in Moble have gotten me pretty much evened out. It was so bad prevacaion that friends and coworkers were having me show it off to complete strangers.

Go to the lake once or twice, usually takes care of it!

Like my feet are dipped in bleach.

What's a tan?

Most people comment on the "painted on" socks i have on my feet.

~Rock

I had to go fishing on the lake for 2 days with my shoes off to even out my tan line. Now i just have to work on the forehead chest and thighs. LOL

Another reason to take my glove off-tan lines. I am pretty good at remembering to take the glove off after each shot, espetially when it is hot and my glove could use some alone time. My clothing tan lines are another matter. luckily some time by my pool and the lines are not that visible.

that's just wrong haha

I wear my golf tan with pride. I have a few friends that think it's hilarious and demand regular updates throughout the summer.

I also used to wear a Livestrong bracelet on my right arm that was an amazing 'tan gage' but for some reason I switched hands with it, so now it blends a bit better with it being my gloved hand.

Here's the most recent update.. Should be a real mess by September.

aed6e38d.jpg

I see what you're doing here....haha

What's a tan?

Went on our annual family vacation to the beach last week and all my relatives made fun of my sock line tan. Told me I look like I am wearing tan tights that go down to just below my ankle. Even with the sun I got on my feet at the beach it's still bad...

I do, it's worst on my neck, but my arms and legs show it for sure. Luckily when I'm dressed up for work you really can't notice, it's on the days at the pool or the lake where you really notice!!!

I have always left my glove on while playing and my hands look like they don't even belong to the same person but then again I'm Irish. I burn like a MOFO. I was picking some stuff for The Morgan Cup today one of which was sun cream factor 50 all the way for me

I suffered with that for years.
Then I got smart after some skin damage scares and started using a good sunscreen.
Now it's only a slight difference.

The Golfer Tan

The Golfer Tan

I've had a great year golfing, and one thing that comes with it is the tan -- I'm not a beach kind of guy so the old feet don't see much sun at all. Anyways, this is 73 rounds in, and counting. Most of my buddies get a good laugh at it so I figure someone out there can out-tan me.

Anyone else have a beauty golfer tan going on? I go from Arctic White to arguably normal..

797D99C4-18BC-461B-ACC0-048207D03B12-6117-0000067212F0BE66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back