Status
Not open for further replies.

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I wear mine proudly, though in reality no one but Mrs. Esox sees me without a shirt, and I think she averts her eyes whenever possible. However, Junior Lancer is getting quite concerned about her golfer's tan. Not only her arms and shoulders, but also her glove hand and feet. She's going to make an effort to even out her color, and I understand since she's a young girl. I suppose it's a bigger thing for women in general.

As a husky gentleman, you'll never catch me out trying to brown myself up evenly like a grilled cheese sandwich, but perhaps it bothers others?

Pretty pointless thread, but what the hell.

Kevin

not pointless at all. i have a superb golfers tan esox. my legs are nice and brown from the ankle to the knee. i have a lovely defined "V" on my chest from my shirts and from the elbows down i look latino.

Hehe, I was just thinking about this looking in the mirror the other day. I burn very easily, so sunscreen is always a must, but I still tan out quite well. I've got the ankle sock line, and the line on my arms around the elbows. Around my neck as well. I dont mind too much, but then again, I dont have a 6 pack to show off either...

Hehe, I was just thinking about this looking in the mirror the other day. I burn very easily, so sunscreen is always a must, but I still tan out quite well. I've got the ankle sock line, and the line on my arms around the elbows. Around my neck as well. I dont mind too much, but then again, I dont have a 6 pack to show off either...

my six pack is in the cooler, haha!

Golfer's Tan

I have one and hate it. I try to hit the beach as often as poss to 'even out'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love having a golfers tan..

That way when I do end up taking my annual ONE trip to the beach, people won't wonder why I'm white as all... stuff..

I have one of the most severe I have ever seen. I look like some of the LPGA players with my sock and shorts tan lines. I am not naturally dark, but because I am out there almost every day, I have a dark tan.

I have one of the most severe I have ever seen. I look like some of the LPGA players with my sock and shorts tan lines. I am not naturally dark, but because I am out there almost every day, I have a dark tan.

Hehe, poor GG. Does she say anthing about it? My wife hasnt mentioned it, but I dont know if it's cause she doesnt care, or because she's wise...

haha I think most of us will have a hard time feeling sorry for you and your 'situation'!!

I get it bad. Sleeve line down I get pretty dark. Above sleeve line won't tan.... at all. My shoulders will burn to a crisp, but will never tan. My legs stay fairly white, but I do get the sock line as the summer progresses. Sleeve line remains all year long.

haha I think most of us will have a hard time feeling sorry for you and your 'situation'!!

Hey, I chose to live in warmer climates. Im still baffled more dont move to the warmer weather. But it is what it is

My legs, arms and face are as dark as the rest of me is white. It’s a very attractive sight to behold. :smile-big:

However, Junior Lancer is getting quite concerned about her golfer's tan. Not only her arms and shoulders, but also her glove hand and feet. Kevin

Well she could always ditch the golf glove. I haven't used one in a few years except when I'm playing in the rain or it's cold out. I know some people have to wear one because they get slick grips otherwise.

Can't help with the feet part though.

My arms dont get too bad but when I take my shoes and socks off it still looks like I have socks on, and I wear flip flops all of the time. One of the CC's I play at has a foot tanner in the locker room by the tv. I believe you have to check in your man card to use it though.

I have a good one from my watch too.

My arms dont get too bad but when I take my shoes and socks off it still looks like I have socks on, and I wear flip flops all of the time. One of the CC's I play at has a foot tanner in the locker room by the tv. I believe you have to check in your man card to use it though.

I have a good one from my watch too.

i've never seen a foot tanner, i think that's pretty cool.

I have the massive sock line tan......looks like I am wearing white socks when I am barefoot. I am naturally somewhat dark complected and tan real easily. Thinking about going to those small "tennis style" socks that come to below the ankle but man I hate those things!
Also have the right hand dark, left hand light from the glove tan.......drives my fiancee crazy because it looks so funny.

i've never seen a foot tanner, i think that's pretty cool.

I use one at the office. Its the only way to go.
foot-tanner.jpg

solafeettanlines_2_.jpg

Spoiler
32jul30-holy-farmers-tan.jpg

some of those images were a bit shocking! gasman, were those your feet? are you the geico caveman guy?

there's a Michael Jackson joke somewhere for those pics <searching for it now>

some of those images were a bit shocking! gasman, were those your feet? are you the geico caveman guy?

Nope, I just googled bad farmers tan. Those things me mine look like a foot model.

Spoiler
tan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back