Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i'll have to post later of my sock tan from golf...my gf says if the lights were off she'd just look for my feet.

haha, i'll have to post later of my sock tan from golf...my gf says if the lights were off she'd just look for my feet.

haha yes!! Looking forward to it.

(and thanks for the merge mods!)

lol at the original poster. What an idiot.

Kevin

My golfers tan is actually going away somewhat since I'm wearing flip flops so much down here. I used to look like Canadan, but now it's not such a violent transition.

We had such a mild winter that I never lost my golfer tan from LAST year.

We had such a mild winter that I never lost my golfer tan from LAST year.

haha that's awesome Smalls, I'll have to keep an eye on mine this winter to see if the two colours ever merge.

The tanline around my neck follows the contours of a polo shirt. My left hand is much more pale compared to my right hand. My feet are ghost white and my legs and arms are brown. Basically the tan I get eveyr year. The best though is right when the season starts and my left hand is completely white.

Canadan, that is classic, looks like your socks are the same height every time!!!

wow Dan I didnt realize it was that bad lol

my feet arent too bad, the arms are another thing

Canadan, that is classic, looks like your socks are the same height every time!!!

Yeah it stays pretty consistent.. I am constantly removing my glove to avoid the dreaded hand tan too hahaha

wow Dan I didnt realize it was that bad lol

my feet arent too bad, the arms are another thing

That's in current outdoor conditions which as you know, a bit cloudy.. and you say bad, I say crazy awesome.

Living in the South, I have a golfer's tan year around. Since I'm rarely ever shirtless, that part is not a problem. But, when I wear sandals, I look like I'm wearing white sox and my wife rides me about that when we're out and about. Oh, and my left hand looks a little pale compared to the rest of me.

I have a really good one on my arms and neck. All my friends laugh at it, but I wear it with pride!

I can't tan so I just wear long pants.....even on the hottest days!!!

Oh yea.....I do tan the top of my head since I wear a visor most of the time!!

I can't tan so I just wear long pants.....even on the hottest days!!!

Just wear shorts and tell everyone you are from Ireland.

Just wear shorts and tell everyone you are from Ireland.

Yea...I could do that!! But then I would feel bad for those that had to endure the pain and agony!!

Mine is freaking gross right now. Mayo colored everywhere but my arms legs and neck hahaha

Every year I get a great golfers tan going... I wear shorts most days on the course so I'm tan from ankles to knee caps & my arms & right hand is tan but not my left hand (my glove hand) & back of neck is red... my girlfriend makes fun of my golfers tan daily!!! But I'm proud of it :smile-big:

I am rocking a great golfer tan now. Ankle, arms, and glove. I am lovin it and very proud.

Heck...I take off my white sox and it looks like they are still on my feet !

My golf tan is severely lacking this year. Having to work so many hours really gets in the way of my time and energy to go and play a round.
Thankfully I'll be out tomorrow for 18 and it promises to be a scorcher!

No golf tan for me thanks to the pool..

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back