Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the golf tan going good! Not only that but I even have the "Ive been riding b*tch in the golf cart burn on the top of my right knee" going on. The gf got a nice laugh out of my multi-colored tan and burn.

Nope, I just googled bad farmers tan. Those things me mine look like a foot model.

Spoiler
tan.jpg

hey, that looks like uncle daddy!

She needs one of those fancy gloves, I have one and for just a little extra you get the facility of being able to take it off between shots. Helps me a tonne.

Usually velcro is such a rip off

I have the white foot thing and since I have to wear a knee brace, I also have another white area from 6" below my knee up. I really need the foot tanner thing.

If I had the patience, I'd post the old Harry Longshanks sunburn picture.

Anyways, I have a foot uhh..errr "un-tan". That's about it. I never wear flip flops or anything though, so not a big deal to me.

I've got the golfer tan bad, the tan line on my ankles stayed all through winter and it was a long one.

I am starting to get the golfers tan now too. My shoulders are so dark now. Since I wear sleeveless tops to golf in my shoulders are incredibly tan and the rest of me is still ghostly. I am getting a light glove tan and I am starting to see the tan lines from the socks but nothing too dramatic yet.

I am starting to get the golfers tan now too. My shoulders are so dark now. Since I wear sleeveless tops to golf in my shoulders are incredibly tan and the rest of me is still ghostly. I am getting a light glove tan and I am starting to see the tan lines from the socks but nothing too dramatic yet.

Yet we still look like we are an interacial couple based on how dark I am. haha

Yet we still look like we are an interacial couple based on how dark I am. haha

You should see Jacqui and I. We have one white kid and one black kid! lol Well, the white one is getting more and more beige every day!

Once you get the full golfer's tan, you'll start breaking 100. LOL.

Kevin

That's when I can say I am a real golfer :smile:

Nah, I just read your post in the "what did you shoot" thread. 49 on the back? You're a real golfer right now. Now you need to start believing in yourself and the strokes will melt away.

Kevin

Nah, I just read your post in the "what did you shoot" thread. 49 on the back? You're a real golfer right now. Now you need to start believing in yourself and the strokes will melt away.

Kevin

Confidence is a huge factor that I need to work on. I am still in the "I hope I hit it" phase and I need to graduate to the "I know I can hit it now where do I want it to land" phase.

I'm eyetalyin and tan very easy but I got some of the whitest feet!

Confidence is a huge factor that I need to work on. I am still in the "I hope I hit it" phase and I need to graduate to the "I know I can hit it now where do I want it to land" phase.

If you get there any time soon, you'll beat me to that phase!

I still quite often find myself in the "I hope I hit it" phase!

I have a really bad golf tan, and because I usually only went outside for work and golf I rarely had my shirt off so I was pure white. I want to even it out this year.

I'm getting a golfers tan esp on my legs/ankles thanks to my golf shoes and my so called no show socks. Thankfully no shirt or skort tan!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have a really bad golf tan, and because I usually only went outside for work and golf I rarely had my shirt off so I was pure white. I want to even it out this year.

Wait a minute. You don't look like your avatar?

I'm getting a golfers tan esp on my legs/ankles thanks to my golf shoes and my so called no show socks. Thankfully no shirt or skort tan!
Hmmmmmm. I think I want to play golf with you! hehe

Wait a minute. You don't look like your avatar?

hahahahahahah
When I see the word "Dent" I think of Tiger with an awkward Nike smile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back