• Backseat of the Uber/Lyft

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Restaurants

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • I don't wear sandals in public

Votes: 35 59.3%

• Total voters
Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens
Haha, it's not the footwear or materials fault. It's bigfoot toes/nails and approaching the stretchy limit of confidence.

Just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you should. I get it, be comfy...at home.

I wear chanclas a lot. If there is a lot of walking involved then no but I wear them. Not on an airplane. I keep my toes presentable. If you don't like feet that is your issue not mine.

Dress code policy:

For men sandals are to be worn at the beach or pool area.
Women with pedicured and polished nails may wear sandals to a wide range of locations and environments.

Need a response for only on a tropical type vacation.
Boating etiquette is to always remove you shoes before boarding unless it’s a fishing boat. Barefoot is the standard so if you own a boat your going to see a lot of bare feet. :)

Boating etiquette is to always remove you shoes before boarding unless it’s a fishing boat. Barefoot is the standard so if you own a boat your going to see a lot of bare feet. :)
Interesting, my father had boats for years when I was younger and I don’t recall ever hearing something like that.

Flying - shoes
Driving decent distances - sandals if I'm already wearing them, but usually I kick my shoes off for a long drive

I’ll stick with my hey dudes. I have flip-flops for the pool, but that’s it.

If I’m going on a cruise and have closed toed shoes on I better be going to a fancy dinner or some type of excursion. Always rocking the sandals in the tropical weather

Interesting, my father had boats for years when I was younger and I don’t recall ever hearing something like that.
Very strange. It’s the common etiquette. We were just on a sunset charter two days ago and they had basket for everyone to remove their shoes before boarding.

If I can wear sandals. I will..

At the boat launch or beach only. Sandals have no place in any restaurant I would eat in. Perhaps on the patio of a bar & grill.

If I can wear sandals. I will..
This. I don’t do on an airplane but that’s more because I don’t want to touch bare ground through tsa if there happens to be no clear or pre check.

My feet have a suns out guns out philosophy. I think that’s a west coast thing though. Totally normal to see flip flops at all times.

These get worn everywhere when the weather gets nice. Accept maybe an air plane since these take up less room and n a suitcaseIMG_0643.jpeg

If I know I’m going to a pool or the water, yeah flippies are a thing. Wet socks, wet shoe, I’d rather not. Especially sea water in a shoe. Gross.

A quick run to the store? May throw on flippies if it’s just a grab a lotto ticket kinda trip. That usually comes down to it’s almost 10pm and every second counts.

Golf? I’ll put on real shoes if I know I’m doing anything later, but if I’m just going from car to course and back home? I’ll probably sock and flip flop it, the time out in public is absolute minimum.

On a plane? That’s gross.

I wear sandals as much as possible. I just feel comfortable.

Haha, it's not the footwear or materials fault. It's bigfoot toes/nails and approaching the stretchy limit of confidence.

Just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you should. I get it, be comfy...at home.
This.

What if I keep the manicured and paint my toes?

the only place i wear sandals is at the beach and pool. and not the thong sandals
Is that because you don’t want confusion when people are talking a the other thong you’re wearing?

What if I keep the manicured and paint my toes?
Extra Terrestrial Ufo GIF by DefyTV

Was on a shuttle to terminal last week, guy had the painted nails (no manicure though). Thought how cute his daughter painted his nails. Umm that wasn't it :( Took a while to get it out of my head. Now it's back, thank you:ROFLMAO:

Back