Votes: 35 59.3%

• Total voters

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Lack of passenger shaming pics in the Vokey Experience Thread has me curious about this.

Check all that apply.

Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

Added the "never" for you guys.

Also the SUB QUESTION to one answer -

Do you use gas station restrooms?

Barefoot is a bold move. Probably good for foot health though. Respect. 👊🏻
Maybe I should have been clearer. I don’t go barefoot either.

Feet should be covered...always. I mean I could go on to stretchy material as pants, but yeah...same. Having confidence shouldn't necessarily be on display.

Slides to drive on road trips but always have socks on because it creates barrier...outside of that never barefoot except on beach

I rarely wear shoes if it's ove 65*F outside, unless doing and activity that require's them.
Usually wear Birkenstocks or Olukai

I’d never wear sandals or flip flops when traveling by plane but I see others doing it. I don’t generally drive a car with sandals or flip flops but when boating it’s barefoot or flip flops.

I’m in flip flops or barefoot often enough that I almost never have the golfer tan lines on my ankles even though I’m playing 15+ rounds a month during the season. At the lakefront restaurants and bars we frequent by boat, often about half the people will be in flip flops or sandals.

I don’t use gas station restrooms unless it’s some sort of emergency. I can easily go a few weeks without stopping at a gas station as I drive a Tesla and my wife’s SUV has a 600 mile range between fill ups.

Last edited:
See above poll answer.

No I don’t. I do not drive in sandals.
Is that new safety rule I need to look into, or are you allergic to comfort?

Even though my feet are marvelous no I usually wear Olukia’s or some other kind of closed toe ‘driving shoe’.

These from True make me feel like I’m barefoot.
IMG_9838.jpeg

Feet should be covered...always. I mean I could go on to stretchy material as pants, but yeah...same. Having confidence shouldn't necessarily be on display.
Does this fitted stretchy pants and sandals embargo apply just to you, or your friends too?

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
  • Haha
Reactions: J4U
If you are a sandal person they are good for anything and you usually have a nice pair for going out.

know I’ve worn sandals on a plane but I would like to think I’m past that now.

Need a response for only on a tropical type vacation.

I’m pro comfort. I’m anti sandals while driving because that isn’t comfort that’s silliness. Shoes have much better cushion.
Pedal cushions?? This feels like a Tour Wrap 2G +3 lower wraps logo down situation. Might be overthinking it. 😆

@OldandStiff For the purpose of this poll are crocs considered sandals?

Back