Contest Winners Thread

Nice win Scrap Iron!

Yes it is a $300 bag. I'm hoping it sells cause i have absolutely no use for it as any traveling I do do (rarely) is by car. I went with the Tour Spoon strong 3 (13*). I hope I don't regret not getting the 14.5*.

Congrats Icymann nice win.

That's an awesome prize pack Scrap Iron!!

Wow scrap iron, great job, at least you have a nice cobra for the staff bag

Great wins Icy and Scrap, very nice prizes for you both.

Here it is! From the Bushnell THP contest! Thanks again a million times over to both. First time I've ever won anything.
aefdd0f6-052c-f14b.jpg

aefdd0f6-0541-24c7.jpg

aefdd0f6-0559-a329.jpg

aefdd0f6-0565-ac71.jpg

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Nice win there Colt....totally jealous of that one....been pondering one of those for awhile now.

That looks awesome Colt. Nice win!

Looks good Colt. Congrats again man.

AWESOME Colt! Very cool dude, congrats again man!

Colt that is a great win. enjoy it

WOW I just checked my email before I was about to lay down. I WON some KBS Tour Shafts from the contest on KBSGolfshafts.com. THIS IS AWESOME.

One more reason to love THP and probably to love KBS. Now I wont be able to sleep

Wow, congrats. KBS shafts rule!

Congrats to scrap and enyahs!

Thanks for the congrats fellas!

Thanks!! So excited. Just need to figure out what shaft is best for me. Used the fitter like 5 times now. lol

Got an email from Conrad over at KBS. I won a set of KBS Tour 90 shafts. I have been emailing him today to get me fitted into the right shafts! Pics to come when I receive them.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Got an email from Conrad over at KBS. I won a set of KBS Tour 90 shafts. I have been emailing him today to get me fitted into the right shafts! Pics to come when I receive them.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

That's really cool, congrats man!

Just found out I'm one of the winners in the Pure grips Hank Haney Clinic and tourney. This should be fun, I'm the worst golfer I know and have now officially played 2 whole rounds of golf. Well I'm guessing he should be able to help.

Just found out I'm one of the winners in the Pure grips Hank Haney Clinic and tourney. This should be fun, I'm the worst golfer I know and have now officially played 2 whole rounds of golf. Well I'm guessing he should be able to help.

Awesome, you'll learn alot I bet.

That's friking awesome!

Wow, THP'ers are really stacking up the epic wins. Mucho congratos.

Now that is awesome. Great win!!!

That's sick. THPers are raking in the wins lately!

Back