Contest Winners Thread

Icemann your a lucky guy. Jeez thats a 300$ bag! And the wood... jeez. What degree did you pick? 15* or strong 3?

Yes it is a $300 bag. I'm hoping it sells cause i have absolutely no use for it as any traveling I do do (rarely) is by car. I went with the Tour Spoon strong 3 (13*). I hope I don't regret not getting the 14.5*.

You said Do Do.

Nice wins guys.

Nice win Icey !

As many of you know I won the U.S open contest and today everything arrived. If your wondering why the delay well I'm not to familiar with PayPal (I know I know) so without anymore anticipation.
cb440385.jpg
[/IMG]
6996e7c0.jpg
[/IMG]

A Yonex Ezone driver
a Cobra 3 wood
Wilson 5 fybrid
Thanks Thp you guys are the best. This is freakin sweet.

Wow! Nice one Scrap Iron!

What a nice haul, SI!

Tapping from my S3

HOLY CRAP! Awesome stuff Scrap! What a win man!

Sweet haul scrap!

Wow Scrap Iron that is an awesome haul! I'm due to win something. Hoping it's a car or something

WOW! That's awesome Scrap! Congrats man!

Wow 3 clubs! Congrats Scrap that is a nice prize pack you got there.

Holy Jeebus Scrap Iron that was a heck of a haul!! Congrats!

Great win Scrap Iron and amazing prize pack from THP HQ!

Congrats! Not one but three clubs, well done THP!

Great, GREAT set of clubs SI. Congrats.

Thp is amazing blew me away when I opened the box. I love Yonex clubs so I can't wait to get this one out there and I have become a bit of a Cobra lover of late. I don't know if my excitment is coming through but I'm stoked.

Congrats Scrap Iron!! Extraordinary prize pack there.

SWEET stash of cache Scrap! I gamed a FyBrid "Fy" for a while until I replaced it with a 5-wood. I kept it though, it's still a pretty sweet club. I take it to the range from time to time.

Nice haul, Scrap Iron. Congrats again on your Open victory.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Nice haul scrappy, nice picks. Awesome set!!!

What a haul!!

Back