Contest Winners Thread

Won a dozen golf balls from St. Louis Golf Discount by answering a question on Twitter. Not sure what brand, but hey, a free dozen golf balls. Will pick them up next week when I am in St. Louis.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

We are staying at Talking Stick in Scottsdale. I would assume that is where we will play but I'm not sure.

Score! That's a great place. Have fun dude.

Won a dozen golf balls from St. Louis Golf Discount by answering a question on Twitter. Not sure what brand, but hey, a free dozen golf balls. Will pick them up next week when I am in St. Louis.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
haha exactly.. balls are balls.. if nothing else, practise balls..

here is a picture of everything I have won online...

{}

well I hope I can add something oneday

{}

Haha Clinch. You gotta play to win! :) I thought that way once and after just following the posts on here and entering the contests I've won a few things. Just keep at it.

I recently won an entry to the father son team classic in myrtle beach. I had 3 free days of golf at the founders club, myrtlewood pine hills, and the norman course at barefoot. I got a 100 dollar gift card to golf dimensions pro shop, golf shoes and a golf shoe bag, and loads of other stuff.

I recently won an entry to the father son team classic in myrtle beach. I had 3 free days of golf at the founders club, myrtlewood pine hills, and the norman course at barefoot. I got a 100 dollar gift card to golf dimensions pro shop, golf shoes and a golf shoe bag, and loads of other stuff.

Congrats man. That is a great bunch of prizes there.

Nice prizes there unijayhawk, there was a father/son tournament at The Legends last week while I was there. I wonder how many are held there each year?

Nice haul! Congrats man.

And he gets to go again for free next year and stay free at a big resort down there courtesy of the guy he played with.

{}

That just cracks me the hell up! Clinch, keep trying buddy! I won a big Oigo travel bag after not winning anything ever, just had to keep throwing my hat in the ring.

Just got a message from Adidas golf that I won a pair of red crossflex shoes signed by Dustin Johnson and Sergio Garcia. Contest done to promote golf coming back to the olympics in 2016. Wonder if its the ones they used when shooting on the river thames this past monday for a promo? First contest I have ever won!

Just got a message from Adidas golf that I won a pair of red crossflex shoes signed by Dustin Johnson and Sergio Garcia. Contest done to promote golf coming back to the olympics in 2016. Wonder if its the ones they used when shooting on the river thames this past monday for a promo? First contest I have ever won!

Nice win dude! Don't wear them on the course :)

Congrats man!

Congratulations that a cool prize.

Nice prizes there unijayhawk, there was a father/son tournament at The Legends last week while I was there. I wonder how many are held there each year?

Its every year in myrtle beach. There was 8 different host courses this year, legends being one of them.

Congrats on a very nice prize, enjoy.

Its every year in myrtle beach. There was 8 different host courses this year, legends being one of them.

They played Heathland the day we played Moorland and then they played Moorland when we were playing Parkland the next day. It was impressive to see so many of them dressed alike, good times for the father and son both.

Won Black Widow's FB contest for Michigan. Got six BW grips on there way! Nothing huge but still a W.

I need to check the BW page more often. What grips did you get? congrats a win is a win

I was just scrolling through my news feed. It was posted like 5 minutes ago so hardly anybody responded and I was first for my state. I believe I have 6 white tour silks coming.

The tournament at the Legends was part of the same tournament that unijayhawk was in. There were about 400-500 teams in total and about a dozen courses in the mix. I have been playing in it for about 10 years, and it's a blast (even though we rarely do anything in our flight).

unijayhawk, it is amazing that you won an entry into the tournament. It's fun enough to play, buy playing in it for free is incredible.

I just won a free putter from Macanudo cigars on twitter. Schweeet

Tap Tap Taparoo

Working out the details with them. Not sure which putter yet. Thanks!

Tap Tap Taparoo

Back