Contest Winners Thread

This arrived today, thanks to Big Fish (Fairway Solitaire) and THP! Just in time for our vacation which starts tomorrow. Thanks Again!

7509535004_171918c6b6.jpg
With the quickness! Congrats again Chewie!

Great win Chewie! They wasted no time in getting the prize out.

That's awesome Chewie. Enjoy it!

Wow, that was fast! Enjoy it, Chewie!

Nice win with the ipad

Congrats again Chewie enjoy the iPad on the trip. A great learning and breaking in time!!!

Congrats again, Chewie! That was crazy quick delivery by THP! I am looking forward to sharing in your excitement in opening a package as well, but alas it takes a bit longer for stuff to get all the way over here!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

That is a great win Chris, I know you will enjoy playing Fairway Solitaire on that. :clapp:

Nice, Chewie, iPad rock.

Congrats again Chewie! Can I borrow it when u bring it down? Lol jk

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Just got a call from Golf Galaxy, I won one of the Bubba Pink drivers! They said I will be getting it in a few weeks from Ping.

Just got a call from Golf Galaxy, I won one of the Bubba Pink drivers! They said I will be getting it in a few weeks from Ping.

That's awesome, congrats!

Doc I never thought I would say this but nice balls man lol, seriously Callaway did a great job. Congrats Chewie you got that fast!

That is sweet Dave!

From reading the GG flyer, it looks like the Driver might be autographed by Bubba too.

awesome congrats again Chewie

Congrats again Chewie, enjoy vacation with it.
Dave nice win on the Pink Driver. How long till we see FS: Bubba Long? hehe

Congrats again Chewie, enjoy vacation with it.
Dave nice win on the Pink Driver. How long till we see FS: Bubba Long? hehe

lol..... we'll see how long my wife lets me keep it.

Got a pair of deliveries today! Club Glove Last Bag and my RBZ Tour Spoon 3 wood from FreeBirdee!

Got a pair of deliveries today! Club Glove Last Bag and my RBZ Tour Spoon 3 wood from FreeBirdee!

Pics or it didn't happen, please prove me wrong.

Pics or it didn't happen, please prove me wrong.

I'm not gonna go back and take pics of the 3 wood (I'm not telling you a lie) but here's the bag, everyone look in the Marketplace here soon!

RBZCGLB010.jpg

Nice pick up.

Nice win Icemann.

Icemann your a lucky guy. Jeez thats a 300$ bag! And the wood... jeez. What degree did you pick? 15* or strong 3?

Back