Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

Yeah, I guess the guy does not realize that you have been testing them for over a month, got them pre-release, and have been helping everybody with feedback.

Yeah its just easier to be nut sack about it on FB instead of coming here and trying to win.

Love your comments OEM!! I'm just shocked that some people have to be such Dbags. You could win a sweet set of irons, since when is that a problem? Geez.....

Love your comments OEM!! I'm just shocked that some people have to be such Dbags. You could win a sweet set of irons, since when is that a problem? Geez.....

I know, it just doesnt make senes but oh well. Hopefully someone thats less a dbag wins lol

Hard to believe someone on fb would be trash talking a give away. How hard is it to join and make 10 posts?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

great contest! thanks!

Glad to see so many new folks chatting with us. Thanks for joining up and for conversing and good luck. These irons are phenomenal. I'll be taking mine out for 27 holes today!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Welcome to all the newbies! Please stick around after the contest, this site is really special

Wow, a contest thread like this that fell off the first page of the club section. Who would have thunk it....haha

but you saw them HERE first...hehe
I saw these clubs @ Dick's the other night and they look awesome!!! Who ever wins this contest is one lucky dog!

Whew, actually had to do a little digging to find this thread! (might as well bring it back up to the top)

I'm in, and once again, thanks a bunch for the opportunity! :)

Funny how this thread keeps falling off the first page... how does that happen!

I have always wanted to win contests......but after watching TC play these Burners today I REALLY WANT THEM!!!

I'm in. Thanks THP and Taylormade!

Thanks for having this contest!

Entry in. Thanks yet again to THP and Taylormade for another amazing contest.

entered!
keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

JB do you need my address now for shipping purposes? I am due for a win!!

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Taylormade/THP does the drawing for these cool sticks. Also the same fly on the wall of the winner place..just to see the expression when they found out they have won!

Back