Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

Awesome opportunity, thank you THP and Taylormade!

WOW, everyone...and I mean EVERYONE get in on this contest, you do NOT want to miss out on this opportunity!!! These irons will change the way you play golf. Good luck everyone!

Man... I want thees so bad it's not even funny... I've got a feeling... Thanks TM and THP! Good luck to everyone! I'm in!

Definitely entered. Would love to see first hand on the course what these are all about.

Oh, and I want to be just like TC and Kevin.

lol, i don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Woohoo!!!!!

I'm in! This has got to be the best contest yet that I've seen on THP. Thanks for this wicked opportunity. My R7s are shaking in my golf bag.

... and watching those 8 videos makes me crave these even more if that were possible!

Oh, my!

I'm WAY in on this one.

Thanks so much THP!

What a great contest! Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

In, thanks alot THP and TM I have heard nothing but rave reviews!

I am in. Thanks Taylormade and THP. Another stellar contest.

i demod these today - and i really wanted to buy em - but i told myself to wait till the outing haha - but i would love to bring this set to PGA NATIONAL!!! hope i win :)

Woohoo!!!!!

I'm in! This has got to be the best contest yet that I've seen on THP. Thanks for this wicked opportunity. My R7s are shaking in my golf bag.

... and watching those 8 videos makes me crave these even more if that were possible!

agreed - what a fantastic contest - just simply amazing - but wait until you hit these - it really does feel effortless - the ball just launches - the most suprising thing for me i think was the size of the face on a 6 iron - you almost cant mishit this!

Thanks THP and TM.

Thanks to THP and TM for a great contest!

THP is my new deity. Thanks guys, and thanks to TaylorMade for such a opportunity. I had just decided to buy the 2009 Burners over the R9's that I had long coveted. But I guess I can wait a couple more weeks before pulling the trigger.

wow is all i can say. thanks for the opportunity!

Good luck to all. I just sent my answers in.

This is so awesome, I can't wait to see who wins!

Awesome contest!!!!!!!

How did I miss this yesterday?? Awesome contest!! Thanks TM and THP!!

Entry coming soon!!

If you enter the contest, do us a favor and put a comment in the article on the home page or retweet it. THanks.

Back