Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

just wanted to say again how amazing this site and taylormade are - if i dont win this I may just have to buy a set of burners to show my support for taylormade. Truly a great company that likes to take care of their customers. Great PR job here!

well see if i can go through the offseason without making any purchases lol id bet against that... *eyes putting green at THP*

Nice contest once again..I am in..
I went through all the videos and these irons are very intriguing.
Might have to head down to the local shop regardless and try them out..
(and they come in LH..woohoo!)

Bama

Only a few more days to enter everybody.

I can't wait to hear the results on this contest. Somebody is going to be one happy golfer.

i keep wondering if it would be rude to enter this one or not? i'd love to gift a set to someone but then again, i have been fortunate enough to receive a set already, why take that chance away from someone else.

at any rate, this is an incredible opportunity for someone. these are some of the best irons i've hit since playing golf.

Assuming you mean gift them me, I'm all for you entering broski.

Assuming you mean gift them me, I'm all for you entering broski.

you know it!!! i think my bro would be pissed if i did that though.

you know it!!! i think my bro would be pissed if i did that though.

Your brother is a member here, certainly he will enter correct?

Thanks for another great contest!!!

I'm in and my fingers are seriously crossed! According to their test the 6 iron is 10 yards longer than my X22 6 iron! That'd come in handy from time to time! :D

I'm in and my fingers are seriously crossed! According to their test the 6 iron is 10 yards longer than my X22 6 iron! That'd come in handy from time to time! :D

yep, easily. i put my 22's in a box and haven't seen them since.....haha

I'm in, too, Actually, I am in four different contests for this sexy sticks.

Wow! I can't believe I almost missed this one. From what I've been hearing these are some nice irons.

I haven't actually seen the irons yet, but the TM has successfully generated a lot of hype for these clubs. I am dying to try these out!

good luck y'all

Two days to go!!!!! This could be the best week of my year. For sure be somebody's!

Great contest! Thanks THP and TM. Good luck everyone!

Entry Sent. Would love to bail on my nikes for these

Yep I've decided to swallow my pride and realize I need something with a little forgiveness. I love my VR blades but its time I realize I'm not the golfer I was 10 years ago. While they aren't adding strokes to my game I don't believe I could definately make things easier on myself.

can't wait to see who wins these irons, good luck all!

24 more hours.....

I love the excitement heading up to contest announcements. This one is going to be HUGE!

Yep I've decided to swallow my pride and realize I need something with a little forgiveness. I love my VR blades but its time I realize I'm not the golfer I was 10 years ago. While they aren't adding strokes to my game I don't believe I could definately make things easier on myself.
That was actually a pretty big deal for me, moving from my MP-57s to these I felt like I was trading in my "gamer" status when I was giving up my player's irons but this couldn't be further from the truth in reality. A player or a gamer is measured by the quality of his shots, not the gear in his bag, that's what I had to realize and I think playing the Burner 2.0s will make me a better golfer.

Back