Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

Entered. Great contest. I could use a new set of irons.

Entry submitted. I'm crossing every finger I have for this one!

I'm in! Thanks and good luck to all!

Im in and thanks to Taylormade and THP!

WOW !!

Another great contest. I'm in :banana:

I feel I have to enter after hearing all the great things about these sticks. Another awesome contest brought to us by thp and taylormade!

Entered and RT'ed Excited, love the prospect of the 2.0s in my bag!

Another amazing contest!

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Entry sent, post on home page and we are set!!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade!!

Good luck everybody!!

Good luck everyone! Thanks Taylormade and THP for the chance at a great prize!:clapp::clapp::clapp: I'm feeling lucky today......

I just sent in my entry, great contest! Thanks THP and Taylormade.

Entered and ready to take those pics for the winners thread!

have I mentioned how awesome this is???? Man, I am soo excited about this and really hope to win. I have been reading a lot of what the testers have said and have spoken with them personally about these irons. These are the real deal. I cant believe THP and TM are offering these irons up to one lucky winner. This is still just awesome to me. Thank you again. have I mentioned how bad I want these and how awesome this is? hahaha, I am just stoked

Thank you TaylorMade and THP!

so, this is for everyone....other than winning cause we know how cool that would be, what do you look forward to the most if you win these? be it the distance, forgiveness...etc

so, this is for everyone....other than winning cause we know how cool that would be, what do you look forward to the most if you win these? be it the distance, forgiveness...etc

Confidence to hit consistent shots.

Being able to actually like my 3 iron.

Hey thanks :thp: and :taylormade: ....these irons might just be enough to break me away from :callaway: LOL!!

Sweet!

Well, for me I would love these irons because I have done some swing changes, my misses are off the toe and from what I have heard, thats not a bad miss with these irons. the testers have said that when hit off the toe they are not losing a whole lot. That to me is very intriging, and the best part is that its just one of the features I like. Barkerakb.....the testers are also saying that the 3 iron is surprisingly easy to hit.

Back