COBRA AMP Driver & Fairway Woods

Call me weird, but I actually like the look of these. Have an aggressive look to them that I would not mind seeing in my bag.

I have seen pics online where the head was white and the lines instead of orange were green. In that scheme I can see what TC is talking about a little more.

That sounds like the ladies AMP driver. Except they aren't white it's silver.

Ive seen the same thing, pretty sure it was a mens driver though. Maybe it was a proto?

My opinion has been shot down. I :surrender:

These are unique and full of technological break through's. Well done Cobra! You guys continue to push the envelope. I guess I'll be like everyone else here and say that I wouldn't discount them until I hit them, and then if they "work" then they'd find a spot in my bag.

Wow that looks really...... Awful.

Love the cobra adjustment system but hate the direction of the style. I am sure it's a good club but with those colors it ought to be called something stupid.....like Rocketballz

I like the look of these. I like the color of the crown and the black face, it looks like it will make fore easy alignment like the TMaG woods. They look like they will pack a serious punch on the course, can't wait to try them out.

I have the urge to hit the 3w.

These clubs will fit Rickie Fowler well, one interesting style meets another interesting style. I foresee Cobra using Rickie for a lot of advertising on their new line, and I don't mean that as an insult to Cobra, it would be very smart on their part.

I got to hit the driver a few days ago and think it looks better in person than it does in the pictures. It feels light and I actually hit it very well. I am not a Cobra fan boy by any stretch and I do like the color combo. I think these will sell well to the Fowler generation.

While I am not a fan of the bright orange, it does present an attention grabbing package. I can see wahat TC was saying in the sole looks similiar with the TM RB. The flow of some of the lines and and some of the pocket areas present some similiarities. I know that some of it is due to the location of the logo and the cut out for the adjustable hozel screw. I am sure they didn't design it that way but just the way it worked out. I do like the silver on the head of the club and am curious on how these babies perform.

I actually like the orange. My first thought is Rickie Fowler should dump Titleist and game these clubs! Heck he wears Puma anyways right?
Hasn't that already happened? I thought it was a done deal. If not, then the colors on these clubs are leaning that way.

Not a fan of these but I bet the younger crowd will snap these up.

I'd for sure give them a try when they show up at the local retailer.For me performance is important. Might psych out my opponents with the looks.

I want to hit this club so bad right now. Not only does it look like pure amazing, but it probably backs a punch too.

Hasn't that already happened? I thought it was a done deal. If not, then the colors on these clubs are leaning that way.

Not a fan of these but I bet the younger crowd will snap these up.

Yep its a done deal, and I have a feeling we will be seeing these in his bag.

Who cares color and graphics on the sole plate? The only thing you see is the top when at address. I cant for the life of me figure out why people ever make comments about color and graphics on a part of the club you ONLY see when you take the head cover off. Performance is all that matters. Period.

I think they are alright looking clubs. I like to look from address.

Who cares color and graphics on the sole plate? The only thing you see is the top when at address. I cant for the life of me figure out why people ever make comments about color and graphics on a part of the club you ONLY see when you take the head cover off. Performance is all that matters. Period.

For you, performance is all that matters. That is not true for everyone though. A lot of folks want their clubs to have a design that they like, as well as performance. Everyone has their preferences.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Everyone's different. And isn't that a good thing?

I'll betcha if I took a RBZ driver, painted it pink and purple, and stenciled the word "I suck" in front of the Rocketballz, you wouldnt play it.

I wonder if these were already in development and then when they signed Rickie the marketing people got to pick the color scheme. I'm guessing the proto-types were yellow and black. I don't mind the colors but it screams fowler.

I wonder if these were already in development and then when they signed Rickie the marketing people got to pick the color scheme. I'm guessing the proto-types were yellow and black. I don't mind the colors but it screams fowler.

I think signing Fowler was in the works way back this summer before they started developing the prototypes. It was always Cobra's plan that Rickie would join 2 to 3 years after he came on Tour. Especially since he's with Puma, Cobra almost had to sign him when he got all the popularity.

Well no thank you, not only are they kind of unattractive, it looks like they took a Taylormade white driver head and crossed it with a Mashie kind of paint scheme. Very innovative! I'm normally a fan of orange as an accent colour but I'm just not feeling it here.

Back