Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

I'm really poorly educated on NC and Cleveland's putters. I think I'm going to start putting a milled anser style putter in the bag for preparation. I'm almost positive that all left handed models are anser style when it comes to their catalog.

I have so much going on in my brain that it's crazy. I need to chill and be patient.

I think you are correct TC. I'm pretty sure you can be deadly with an Anser style Big Carolinian!

I think you are correct TC. I'm pretty sure you can be deadly with an Anser style Big Carolinian!

I've fallen for the mallets bro but the anser style has a soft spot in my heart. I just need to know what my options are.

I'm really poorly educated on NC and Cleveland's putters. I think I'm going to start putting a milled anser style putter in the bag for preparation. I'm almost positive that all left handed models are anser style when it comes to their catalog.

I have so much going on in my brain that it's crazy. I need to chill and be patient.
Dont overthink yourself on it TC, tough to be patient but it'll come.

Dont overthink yourself on it TC, tough to be patient but it'll come.

You're right man. I just like being prepared. It kind of shocked me to see the Bridgestone staffers selecting putters already. I just need to be focused.

I've fallen for the mallets bro but the anser style has a soft spot in my heart. I just need to know what my options are.

The T-Frame isnt a bad putter.

baa9521d.jpg

70233843.jpg

Couple options for you buddy, saw a mallet as well in left. You have options

Thanks lads. I've rolled a right handed T Frame. Biggsy use to roll one.

TC - I did some looking for you and you are correct that the majority are going to be Anser style blades. There are three NC versions currently available and 2 Black Platinum. The T-Frame is cool in that it comes in a variety of lies and it's gotten some good feedback. I know this isn't a current line item, but the Classic Platinum #6 came in LH as well.

I'm totally focused on wedges right now! I seriously am excited at the prospect of the 588's. I'm a big fan of the CG15 and seeing the 588's in hand got my mind racing.

TC - I did some looking for you and you are correct that the majority are going to be Anser style blades. There are three NC versions currently available and 2 Black Platinum. The T-Frame is cool in that it comes in a variety of lies and it's gotten some good feedback. I know this isn't a current line item, but the Classic Platinum #6 came in LH as well.

I'm totally focused on wedges right now! I seriously am excited at the prospect of the 588's. I'm a big fan of the CG15 and seeing the 588's in hand got my mind racing.

Thanks for that link dude. You're my go to guy when it comes to finding what's available for me. YOu seem quite literate in Cleveland's website :act-up:

If the N/C putters are an option, I decided that I'll go with the most current line, the Connoisseur. I just like doing it that way for some odd reason. I made a putter this morning, emailed it to myself so I will have it.

As for the wedges, I'm with you bro, super excited about some 588 love! I'll be rocking the Black Pearl's so grinds won't play a role for me. I will probably opt for the DG Spinner shafts as well but I'm not certain about that. I might rock the stock shafts. THey work quite well in my CG15s. My head's gonna explode. But it's awesome.

I actually had to go searching the web for that one and finally found something else LH on TGW. It's not current anyway, so I don't know if it will really help, but I was trying for you :) As for NC, I like the Connoisseur line the most of the three I think. The design on the sole fits my eye the best, but we'll see what's available. It would be cool to have something personal though!

I was looking at shaft options last night for the wedges. I think that the stock shaft is very Spinner-ish in looks and performance, but I can't picture it in my head right now. I like the Spinners quite a bit, so if the new stock shafts are similar I'll be happy with them.

I think they're the same stock shafts as what's in the 15's?

I think they're the same stock shafts as what's in the 15's?

TT made them a new shaft for the 588's called the Tour Concept that I'm pretty sure is modeled off of the Spinner. It has a stiffer tip section for lower launch/added spin.

The 15's had the Tour Traction, which has a softer tip/stiff butt section.

Got my Cleveland and Srixon hats today from will_pga via ebay. Very nice looking with the tonal plaid pattern. Just thought I'd post a heads up if any of you are thinking of doing the same. The white hat is stretch fit and runs a bit on the smaller side. Pretty tight in L/XL on my big head.

Got my Cleveland and Srixon hats today from will_pga via ebay. Very nice looking with the tonal plaid pattern. Just thought I'd post a heads up if any of you are thinking of doing the same. The white hat is stretch fit and runs a bit on the smaller side. Pretty tight in L/XL on my big head.

That's my favorite seller. I've got a white Cleveland hat in my watch list but haven't pulled the trigger.

Sent from my forged iPad

You guys are going to be looking good with your Cleveland swagger :blob:

That's my favorite seller. I've got a white Cleveland hat in my watch list but haven't pulled the trigger.

Sent from my forged iPad

I got a pretty good deal on the Cleveland one, but the Srixon hat was a few more bucks. It runs a little small, but it still fit fine. I'm normally a 7-5/8 I think.

Hawk are those hats structured? I bought an older srixon hat the other day just because it was unstructured. My big dome head doesn't do well with rigid hats.

--
tapatalk

Yes they are. Most Cleveland/Srixon hats I've seen are unstructured, so I had to search for these.

Yes they are. Most Cleveland/Srixon hats I've seen are unstructured, so I had to search for these.

Haha, its all the opposite down here, other than the yellow hats. I foresee some eBay time tomorrow for me.

Bonus though I found out that I can borrow a #5.5 and #6 putter to roll on real grass.

--
tapatalk

Pretty sweet that you have some putters to roll.

I'm excited about the coming weeks for us Cleveland staffers!

Me too Hawk. I can't wait to find out some more information about stuff.

Thought some of you Cleveland/Srixon staffers might enjoy this pic of David Toms new bag and setup

AiVG3GQCAAIAvNA.jpg

Thought some of you Cleveland/Srixon staffers might enjoy this pic of David Toms new bag and setup

I was just about to come on this thread and post this picture! I love the color scheme of this bag, hoping that the Cleveland staffers will be able to get this one for the Morgan Cup!

Saw that a second ago too. Thanks again ddec!

Saw that a second ago too. Thanks again ddec!

thank you Hawk! For some reason I was not following their tour twitter feed.

Back