Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The first two sponsors of The Morgan Cup have been announced and now to complete the puzzle, THP is proud to announce that Cleveland Golf/Srixon will be joining in as the 3rd and final sponsor of the ultimate amateur golf event.

Players will have a full bag of Cleveland Golf/Srixon equipment and based on the incredible early looks the readers are seeing of their 2012 lineup, we know that the players are in great hands.

cleveland-golf-logo.jpg

For those of you that do not know the Morgan Cup, here is a thread about the 2nd event and what it entails. It truly is something special for all involved.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?25106-Morgan-Cup-2.0-Is-Official

man thats awesome! im excited to read all about the MC2.0!

Extremely awesome!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome. Again, just speechless. I must soundl ike a broken record but wow!

MC round 2 is gonna rock!!!

Cool! They've got a lot of fans here.

Dang! The MC keeps getting better and better.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

3rd and FINAL!!!! Awesome to have CG on board!

Exciting news!! I love what they're doing equipment-wise and I'm sure the lucky staffers will be blown away!

This is great! Welcome aboard Cleveland/Srixon!

John Deere Tappin...

This right here is awesome news. A great lineup of companies that truly will be able to bring some heat to the table. Love it.

Welcome to SRI!

Welcome to Cleveland/Srixon.

Kevin

HOLY !@#$%. Wow truely AWESOME!!!! I love me some cleveland/srixon!!

BOOM! Cleveland joins the party. Thanks for the joining the MC Cleveland Golf.

Wow!:clapp:

BAM! Sure to be a lot of excited folks on here. Wonderful to have Cleveland/Srixon on board!

That's great that they will be supporting this event.

Another exciting announcement....with Bridgestone and Srixon on board, there will be yellow golf balls everywhere!

Great stuff! The final piece of the puzzle, really looking forward to this!

Cleveland/Srixon staffers will have a catalog twice the size of the other participants? I mean, how cool is it to think that maybe you can choose between the Cleveland line and the Srixon line?

I think Cleveland/Srixon will be a fantastic addition to the Morgan Cup!

HOLY ISH! this is awesome news! My goodness THP! Morgan Cup 2.0 and THP is bringing it GINORMOUS style! Huge thanks to Cleveland/Srixon! Love your products, looking forward to your participation in this once in a lifetime event brought by THP!

I'm a little in shock at the moment.

Back