Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

had an awesome time today shooting promos for Cleveland! i think i kept it short and simple and just commented on how pleased I am with the gear that they have provided me and what tremendous improvements it has made on my game. Cleveland knocked it out this year on the PGA Tour and for the Morgan Cup 2.0.
I'm here to tell you that this company will continue to grow and make huge splashes in the market, looking to topple the big name giants in due time.

It was so cool to meet the Cleveland reps today and I felt very proud to be repping their fantastic equipment.

Does everyone remember your first Cleveland golf club? I do, it was a 588 wedge. Well those wedges are back along with a full sponsorship of the Morgan Cup. Their gear is wicked good! The staffers have all the tools to take it deep this week! You boys wear Cleveland well!

Mine was the same a 588 60 degree in black, I loved that club!

Does everyone remember your first Cleveland golf club? I do, it was a 588 wedge. Well those wedges are back along with a full sponsorship of the Morgan Cup. Their gear is wicked good! The staffers have all the tools to take it deep this week! You boys wear Cleveland well!

Yep, but not that old of clubs actually. CG14 56*, I loved it so much my next purchase was two CG15's, lol. I'll never forget how they took care of a dear THP member a few years ago, been a huge fan ever since and always will be.

Got a couple tips from fellow staffer Keegan Bradley in Golf magazine. No swing thoughts this weekend!

Posted via tapatalk
That's right Hawk. Go get em buddy!!

Cg10 56* on sale when I started playing a couple years ago.

Ok when we getting some pics of the rocking threads you guys are sporting please?

Ok when we getting some pics of the rocking threads you guys are sporting please?

Just like the others, bring on the pics and coverage!!!

One last thank you to Cleveland and Srixon for giving us all gear that allowed us to play at the highest level we were able to. I think the 2012 line they have put out is one of the most complete and well designed available on the market and I'm happy to have been a voice for them this year.

Talking to Corey about the gear was enjoyable and I got the idea that he was proud to be employed by the company. We even talked about a few things that might be coming out in the coming months. Some very good things from what I'm hearing.

One last thank you to Cleveland and Srixon for giving us all gear that allowed us to play at the highest level we were able to. I think the 2012 line they have put out is one of the most complete and well designed available on the market and I'm happy to have been a voice for them this year.

Talking to Corey about the gear was enjoyable and I got the idea that he was proud to be employed by the company. We even talked about a few things that might be coming out in the coming months. Some very good things from what I'm hearing.

That is awesome of Corey...Cleveland/Srixon has been an awesome sponsor for the MC and I hope that they return next year.

That is awesome of Corey...Cleveland/Srixon has been an awesome sponsor for the MC and I hope that they return next year.

I do too Nate. They were awesome to work with/for, and I would love to do it again next year.

I do too Nate. They were awesome to work with/for, and I would love to do it again next year.

I really hope Cleveland returns for the 3rd Morgan Cup. They have a great line of equipment to choose from and all of it is high class, high quality gear. I know that they made a big splash on tour this year, but I like to think that THP and the Morgan Cup staffers did their fair share of work repping Cleveland and getting their name out there as well.

I talked to Corey a little bit about what they were doing on Tour and I think it's a good move. They've brought up a very good stable of guys from the web.com Tour and it's starting to pay off. Keegan, Beljan, Potter, Kokorak, etc. Those guys all hammer the ball and can win. Hopefully they find success and then stick with the brand.

Back