Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

I know the folks at Cleveland/Srixon are readers of THP, so I'd like to just say a few things:

1) Get ready for a TON of talk on your 2012 lines. You have some big talkers on your staff!
2) Thanks for being a part of this. I'm going to make you glad you did it.
3) Most importantly, Team THP's staffers are going to look extra handsome in our Cleveland Classics gear.

4) They get us!

Great points buddy. I'm pretty pumped to be sharing a sponsor with you.

4) They get us!

Great points buddy. I'm pretty pumped to be sharing a sponsor with you.

Good addition. I'm so thrilled about it dude. Just blown away right now.

Good addition. I'm so thrilled about it dude. Just blown away right now.

Can I get an Indigo Shaft in everything?

Oh, and Cleveland Black Staff Bag FTW!!!!

Can't wait to see what you guys get setup with!!! TC I'm wondering what you will be gaming!

Can't wait to see what you guys get setup with!!! TC I'm wondering what you will be gaming!

Since it's the Holiday Season, here's my Cleveland MC wish list:

Driver: Classic with 61S Miyazaki Indigo
3wood: Mashie FW
5wood: Mashie FW
Irons: 588 CB's (KBS Tour 90 shafts)
Wedges: 588's with some custom stamping and pain fill (50 & 56)
Putter: Doesn't matter, I'm automatic.

haha in the ironic twist of golfing fate, FLTC is a Cleveland staffer. What was that you said about the Cleveland Classic? lol I bet you love it and just bomb that thing.

You guys are going to rock it!!!!!

Dude, that would make a SICK looking bag. I like it...alot.

LOL @ autoputter.

haha in the ironic twist of golfing fate, FLTC is a Cleveland staffer. What was that you said about the Cleveland Classic? lol I bet you love it and just bomb that thing.

I know dude. Foot in mouth. I know it's better for me than the Black series, that's for sure.

I know dude. Foot in mouth. I know it's better for me than the Black series, that's for sure.

I agree. You just need to get the correct shaft in it first and foremost.

That last part is epic. And that would be. Nice bag. Especially in the Black staff bag.

I agree. You just need to get the correct shaft in it first and foremost.

Luckily SRI happens to have a shaft in their arsenal that works well for me :beauty:

Not a bid deal to most, but I gave @ClevelandGolf a shout out this morning for supporting the Morgan Cup and just got a tweet back. I was pretty excited about that.

I'm curious about putters too. I know the NC line is the sexy choice, but I really like my Classics putter and now they come in that sweet black finish. Maybe something else will be coming out too?

I sure hope that was intentional. Because that's frakin' AWESOME!! I can hear it now: "Cleveland custom wedges: like a magic sword filled with the pain of my competitors."

I sure hope that was intentional. Because that's frakin' AWESOME!! I can hear it now: "Cleveland custom wedges: like a magic sword filled with the pain of my competitors."

It wasn't, but man, i wish it was now!!

I want to see TC with some Custom Wedges that have skins on them

I'd prefer to have no skins.

come on dude...skin it up. You know you love Argyle. It's right up your ally!

come on dude...skin it up. You know you love Argyle. It's right up your ally!

I only like argyle on my attire. I don't even know if we'll have custom options. I sure hope so.

I only like argyle on my attire. I don't even know if we'll have custom options. I sure hope so.

It would be really cool if you got the option.
I'd love to have a custom NC putter(if offered)

TC that driver shaft combo is going to be amazing! I hope you are able to get it before the outing because I would love to hit that beast! I am with you on the skins, but I would have to go with some custom grinds.

TC that driver shaft combo is going to be amazing! I hope you are able to get it before the outing because I would love to hit that beast! I am with you on the skins, but I would have to go with some custom grinds.

You do remember that he is left handed right? hehe

You do remember that he is left handed right? hehe

And not coming to the outing.

Back