Callaway Paradym Irons

Irons were really dialed today on the executive course we played. The good play from yesterday continued. I set myself up for lots of birdie looks today and made 2. Back at the range Tuesday for full swing work.

Have the Paradyms out again today. These are just so fun to hit. I honestly am not sure I remember another set of iron where I’m just happy hitting!

9i from 130 out and on the green - point and shoot

IMG_8813.jpeg

Final PW from 118 out .. sooo good, love the scoring irons in these

IMG_8811.jpeg

9 GIR today and just missed a few others in the green side bunkers and a few short. Iron striking is as solid as I can remember it. Shot of the day was a 6 iron at the pin that was 192 out. I hit a nice draw and landed it on the middle part of the green and rolled it up to about 6 feet.My drive with my UW was way short but in the FW and I had to lay up before wash so getting that close for a par chance was awesome. Burned the edge so took the bogie with a smile it could have been way worse.

There's a lot of trust and comfort with these. I don't know... it feels like I know them well enough to know what happens next. Good irons, very well dialed in to my swing

Paradym has been a shift in my expectations of what an iron should do! I know some people complain about lofts and what not, but they have a tremendous amount of stopping power even in the longer irons!

This was from 156 yds out, with the Chrome Soft ball and the 7i…

IMG_8825.jpeg

Paradym has been a shift in my expectations of what an iron should do! I know some people complain about lofts and what not, but they have a tremendous amount of stopping power even in the longer irons!

This was from 156 yds out, with the Chrome Soft ball and the 7i…

View attachment 9232205
You hit these well the other day. I love the sound of these because I didn't hear any "clickyness" at impact. Solid thump and the ball took off.

Really fun day getting to play golf on Christmas with @BB Fan Girl today. Plyed well and had some great shots with the Paradym’s. I hit one of my best 5 irons today. I had 196 to the pin and I just wanted to get it close to the green. I got a really nice kick to the left and it rolled right up to here! I only missed one par 3 green today.
IMG_4327.jpeg

Santa brought me a new set of Paradym X irons today, AW thru 6 iron..... Looking forward to getting on the range with them this coming weekend.
That is a super nice present congrats!

Santa brought me a new set of Paradym X irons today, AW thru 6 iron..... Looking forward to getting on the range with them this coming weekend.
Had them in the bag since April. You will love them. Straightest set of irons I've ever hit (out of the 20+ I've owned) and probably the best feeling as well. I have fond memories of my Maxfli Rev B irons from years ago and how sweet they were, but truth be told these Paradym X are better. The initial price tag was dear, but they have completely eliminated my wandering eye for irons and will be in the bag for a long time.

Taking the Paradym irons out for one last spin before the new gear arrives. This set of irons delivered and will go down as one of the best offerings from a game improvement perspective from Callaway. The gains I saw from a distance and consistency perspective were off the charts. The best part about it is I see this set being one of those sets of irons that ends up in the bag in the future.

Had these out again today. They are just rockstars for me. I feel so comfortable with them and know exactly what I’m getting with every club.

Had another great day out there. Trying to get in as many rounds as I can with them before I put them away for a bit!

Fun day on the course witmy match play today. I hit 3/4 par 3 greens which was a huge help today. Shot of the day was an 8 iron from 158. I needed to carry a ravine to a long narrow green and a back pin. I stuck the ball to about 10 feet for birdie.

Had these out again today. They are just rockstars for me. I feel so comfortable with them and know exactly what I’m getting with every club.

Had another great day out there. Trying to get in as many rounds as I can with them before I put them away for a bit!
I was thinking of getting some used paradyms how do you like these compared to what's to come?

If you can't say yet that's fine

I was thinking of getting some used paradyms how do you like these compared to what's to come?

If you can't say yet that's fine
Not quite yet. I’d have a lot more to say in a few days

I tried really hard with these and while I had some amazing shots throughout 2023 I just wasn’t consistent enough with them. Gonna need to let these go down the road I think.

Shot a 77 today and had a decent day with the Paradym’s. 3-4 par 3’s were GIR and one of those was 194 and another 183. Shot of the day was my 7 iron on 18 from 177. I hit I a nice high ball and rolled it 4 feet right past the pin. It was a nice way to end the round today as th back 9 beat me up a bit.

Got my first round in with the new Irons last Saturday, shot a 90 which is exactly what I average. It was cold at my club here in NE Georgia, about 42 when we kicked off on hole one, and stayed in the low 50s most of the round. I enjoyed my first round, but really was tough to get a good impression with the weather and being bundled up. I do believe I saw a increase in distance even in the cold weather.

Got my first round in with the new Irons last Saturday, shot a 90 which is exactly what I average. It was cold at my club here in NE Georgia, about 42 when we kicked off on hole one, and stayed in the low 50s most of the round. I enjoyed my first round, but really was tough to get a good impression with the weather and being bundled up. I do believe I saw a increase in distance even in the cold weather.
I'm interested how these work as the weather warms and you get more comfortable with them.

Other than the distance, what was your first impressions?

I'm interested how these work as the weather warms and you get more comfortable with them.

Other than the distance, what was your first impressions?
Had several miss hits and ball still went a close distance to a solid hit ball. I got the light graphite shafts, senior flex as my swing speed is low due to aging, early 60s. Clubs just feel good in your hands, I know that.

Had several miss hits and ball still went a close distance to a solid hit ball. I got the light graphite shafts, senior flex as my swing speed is low due to aging, early 60s. Clubs just feel good in your hands, I know that.
Great to hear! Hope they feel better as the weather warms and you’ll really start to see the ball fly!

If your into hollow body irons these are definitely a way to go... these feel really good.

I spent most of my lesson working on the driver today but finished up with some PW to a green about 125 out. The iron swing is feeling good!

Today was the best day i have had with my irons in a bit. I hit more greens today than I can remember. Today’s course had 5 par 3 holes. I only missed 1 right and 1 was just long but the rest were solid. I have been working on flighting the ball down and using punch shots. I didn't get to try any punch shots but flighted a few irons into the greens lower than normal. My major miss has been left and that was well controlled today. Hoping I can continue more of the same tomorrow.

Back