Callaway Paradym Irons

More work in the Launch Monitor tonight and the feels one gets when you hit one in the button with the Paradym irons. I know we have stronger lofts through the line up, but I can’t tell you the last time I’ve hit an 8i this far. Callaway delivered a set of irons that just make you better!!!
IMG_0474.jpeg

I know i have talked about it before but the Paradym set 52* wedge is just absolute money when chipping. I spent a good amount of time out practicing this morning from all types of lies. Deeper rough was the main goal and also very wet and into the grain chips. Sometimes the 58 is needed to clear something and try and stop but the 52 will be the workhorse in this area always.
chip4.jpgchips5.jpg

Irons were on point today on the range. I never made it to the course they were so busy I could not get out to play. I spent about and hour and half on the range instead.

Have you ever hit a shot only to look down at the club and say how do you sound so good? Just spent the last 30 mins in the garage swinging the Paradym irons. 90% of the shots coming off the club sound and feel so good! I can’t wait to see if Callaway is bringing a successor to these how they make something better?!?!?

We had a man go down tonight…I blame the club builder who is me.

AEBE75AD-E81F-4BA2-9589-7C3B62DA69F5.jpeg

These irons were the only bright spot of the game yesterday. Turf interaction is something I look for in an iron due to my steep contact with my swing. The Paradym irons continue to deliver and provide distances that suit Mishima and keep the ball online. Did I mention they just go???

Can’t wait to get another round & practice session in with them this week.
Who's Mishima? Does AssCap @Muchmore18 have you going all anime on us? :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever hit a shot only to look down at the club and say how do you sound so good? Just spent the last 30 mins in the garage swinging the Paradym irons. 90% of the shots coming off the club sound and feel so good! I can’t wait to see if Callaway is bringing a successor to these how they make something better?!?!?

We had a man go down tonight…I blame the club builder who is me.

View attachment 9220675

looks easy enough to fix I hope! I need cool Ferrules!

These irons are unbelievable. So very very good. Forgiving, right distance for me and super easy to hit.

If I had one nitpick - after a year, there is some bag chatter on the back of the clubs. But that is the only thing I think I can possibly find fault with - and there’s not much there!

image.jpg

I need to proofread my stuff apparently. Or maybe I didn’t tell you that is my new forum name
I Googled Mishima. You do not want your distances to displease him.

Mishima.jpg

I had a really good day with the Paradyms today. I was flushing them and once I got my aim line a bit more right I dropped some balls nice and close! I did go after one off of a par 3 tee that I pulled left into the rock area. Not sure why I felt the need to try and rip it it was only a 165 yard shot. My set 52 was the star of the round chipping today. I put myself with in 2 feet 3-4 times to save par. On 18 I came up about 5 yards short of the green. I was going to putt but didn’t like the wet grass. I grabbed the 52 and rolled it right over the hole to about 4 feet past made the putt to save par and shoot 79. Very happy with the progress and the way I am hitting them right now!

I struggled a bit in my last lesson with the long irons (particularly the 5i). Definitely my swing and not the clubs fault at all. The 6i is the one I have a ton of confidence with - I know I can hit that one well!

I was saying last night that I just can’t imagine Callaway improving on these irons. I hope I’m wrong and something comes out that just causes brain sploisions, I don’t doubt Callaway but these are just so good - effortless point and shoot for me

Didn’t spend very much time at all with my irons yesterday at the range. I think i hit 5 or 6 shots only. when I did hit them they were solid and the swing is feeling good. Next range session is Friday and then starting Sat I have 7 rounds in the next 9 days!

My Paradym‘s and I didn’t have a day lol. I’m not sure what it was but I had some hard lefts today. I was over by the 12th green and I was on the 9th tee par 3 today lol. I did manage some ice shots but it was not my best effort. Tomorrow is another day will be back at it!

Taking these back out to the course today after a lesson yesterday. I don't know if it was just a one off, but I was striking these irons very well yesterday. I'll report back today but man do they feel good. To me, they feel very very close to like Apex or totally forged irons. I know everyone's mileage may vary, but when I hit these flush the sound and feel are very good!

Taking these back out to the course today after a lesson yesterday. I don't know if it was just a one off, but I was striking these irons very well yesterday. I'll report back today but man do they feel good. To me, they feel very very close to like Apex or totally forged irons. I know everyone's mileage may vary, but when I hit these flush the sound and feel are very good!
The Paradym have shined this year and made me a better ball striker. I’m seeing more GIR and rarely have a ball flight that leaves me saying WTF. While I will be moving to a new set in the coming weeks these will not be going anywhere.

Just one of those iron sets that when ball striking starts to derail I can turn to these and throw them back in the bag.

I was throwing some darts today! I was just having a blast and confident in the swing. I did have 2 swings on the back 9 that went right and not quite sure what I did and both of those hole were doubles. I hit 4-5 of the par 3s today and the 5th one was long as I thinned it a bit. shot of the round was this from 171. I pulled the 7 iron because I wanted to make sure I didn’t come up short in the greenside bunker. The ball was right at the pin the whole time. It rolled right past the hole for a nice easy birdie putt! Shot a 76 today with 11 GIR.
IMG_3972.jpeg

Oh my - I had the Paradym out yesterday and had so much fun with these irons. Felt great and played extremely well!

1700949379762.png

Went 44-38 today. I could not get off the bogie train on the front and the iron swing was just not working. No GIR and was scrambling for pars all day. I did manage to turn the iron game around for the back 9. I had 7 pars on the back 9 and made 2 long iron shots from 185 out to that happen. Tempo was the focus trying to stay smooth. My chipping with the set 52 wedge was excellent. I set myself up for a lot of one putts scrambling with that club today.

Better iron day yesterday. Before the round i committed to using one more club than normal and just hitting it smooth. It worked really well but i did go longer than i wanted on a few greens. Wont be playing again for a week but when i get back out this will be the plan again to see how it works for a full 18.

Better iron day yesterday. Before the round i committed to using one more club than normal and just hitting it smooth. It worked really well but i did go longer than i wanted on a few greens. Wont be playing again for a week but when i get back out this will be the plan again to see how it works for a full 18.
I've done this a bunch this year. It's worked for me more than it hasn't. The smooth swing is very very easy with these clubs!~

I know i have talked about it before but the Paradym set 52* wedge is just absolute money when chipping. I spent a good amount of time out practicing this morning from all types of lies. Deeper rough was the main goal and also very wet and into the grain chips. Sometimes the 58 is needed to clear something and try and stop but the 52 will be the workhorse in this area always.
View attachment 9219913View attachment 9219914
seeing those results from that second picture is really encouraging, always my big concern with past generations of strong, fast irons

seeing those results from that second picture is really encouraging, always my big concern with past generations of strong, fast irons
That club has saved me so many strokes this season chipping it is crazy. IF i get new irons next year that 52 might not leave the bag it is so good in that spot.

I've done this a bunch this year. It's worked for me more than it hasn't. The smooth swing is very very easy with these clubs!~

I just need to get it through my brain that it works better than trying to nuke a perfect shot! Easier said than done :LOL:

Back