Breakfast - whatcha making?

Diced potatoes with sausage, green pepper and onions topped with 3 eggs, sunny side up

My wife is out of town so I had roast beef sliders and nacho cheese doritos for breakfast. No one here to say no.

Had some left over Beyond Meat Plant based Sweet Italian sausage I made last night, So some scrambled eggs, sausage peppers and cheese for home made breakfast tacos ....

Today, it was fruit, granola, with greek yogurt on top, and 1/4 of a watermelon, espresso, water.

Sausage,Egg, Avo, Bagel to start the holiday right.
IMG_3555.jpeg

Mango, kale and fresh ginger smoothie. Just ice and water, no yogurt or milk.

My go-to of late:

3 Applegate Chicken and Sage sausage links

Smoothie consisting of:
  • Coconut milk yogurt
  • Coconut milk
  • Marine collagen peptides
  • Ground flaxseed
  • 1/2 lemon, peel and all
  • 1/2 avocado
  • Frozen cherries
  • Frozen blueberries

I was never a smoothie fan, but this one is good enough I've stayed with it.

For a change of pace, I'll replace the smoothie with overnight gluten-free oats made with coconut milk, peptides, flaxseed, and topped with frozen blueberries and coconut milk yogurt.

My bloodwork says it's working.

It’s garden season so that means veggie scrambled eggs!
79869BB2-8EDC-4D53-A93C-A9AC6BE48D5D.jpeg

I call this my merge of cultures breakfast.

German Goetta (think scrapple or sausage) on the best sourdough rye bagel in town, with a side of Georgia peaches

I call this my merge of cultures breakfast.

German Goetta (think scrapple or sausage) on the best sourdough rye bagel in town, with a side of Georgia peaches
357711453_687379976766353_8807537878970094414_n.jpg

Since we're moving south, Julie is working on her biscuits and gravy game So far, it's solid IMG_0485.jpeg

This morning, a bowl of awesomeness that is Quaker Oats Granola.

Finnish kropsu with venison bacon and real maple syrup71665484835__AD3C12B5-044A-4BE2-B2C9-8AF17233A91B.jpeg

Figure today this thread could get some good ones
72AC50E8-EAB6-4A48-95D6-B8F649EBC6D1.jpeg

Extra thick cut double smoked bacon. Spanish eggs. Lots of protein, vitamins, and very low carbs.......

Leftover Black Friday frittata!
IMG_4738.jpeg

See the Recipes Sub-forum for details.

never easy finding a proper breakfast sandwich...but they exist or some places can learn...

1700927984685.png

Making the kiddos pancakes. Probably going to just scramble up a couple eggs for myself.

No picture, sadly, but yesterday i put leftover mashed potatoes in the waffles iron. OMG. they were a huge hit here.

I made pancakes for the family this morning. Quick, easy and they make em happy. 🙂

Back