Breakfast - whatcha making?

Mexican themed breakfast bowl, wish I had chorizo instead of bacon
IMG_7963.jpeg

Making breakfast tacos with the fresh Tortillas from HEB

Biscuits and Gravy left over from yesterdays request by my son. I'll go for a bike ride into the 20 mph wind till I'm tired and then turn around for an easy trip home as penance..... then go find an open course.

Going to go with a boring cheese omelette and toast this morning. I'm all out of bacon and sausage and I don't want to trek to the store, so........

Eggs, chorizo, pico de Gallo, with a touch of salsa, with a cappuccino

IMG_3017.jpeg

Chorizo? I will stick with bacon.
ya GIF

2 posts talking about chorizo, I have a few lbs of ground pork in the freezer, I should make some

We had cinnamon rolls this morning.

We went to the gym this morning then ran a few errands, so breakfast became brunch. We had goetta and fried eggs. Glass of oj.

View attachment 9252657

Might not look super fancy but there’s something to be said about perfectly cooked over easy eggs.
It’s definitely an art form imo. Hard whites with runny yolks πŸ‘Œ

Also, nothing worse than breaking the yolk on accident while cooking

It’s definitely an art form imo. Hard whites with runny yolks πŸ‘Œ

Also, nothing worse than breaking the yolk on accident while cooking
No kidding. It’s one of those irrationally disappointing things that happen. Not a big deal at all but you get yourself looking forward to a nice runny yolk.

I'll do basted before I do sunny side up, but I don't disagree with you.
I've fallen in love wtih poached recently, but as long as the yoke is runny I don't really care.

Just made a German Pancake. Topped it with some berries and lemon curd. Delicious!

Had two eggs and half a cup of egg whites, scrambled it up and tossed a pinch of cheese on it to keep me sane.

We sinned. Biscuits and homemade gravy. YUMMMMMY on a wet, cold morning.

We sinned. Biscuits and homemade gravy. YUMMMMMY on a wet, cold morning.
That’s on the menu for tomorrow morning! Looking forward to it

Back