Breakfast - whatcha making?

eggs sausage cheese hot sauce on a English muffin for me and burrito with salsa for wife and Alan carte for the youngin

Made an omelette with left over veggies from dinner last night.

Kept it classic this morning with 2 scrambled eggs with green onion and 4 strips of bacon.

I made a delicious egg sandwich, with smashed brisket on a deli rye. But then I got the THPing and ate the whole thing before I remembered to snap a photo 😂

I made a delicious egg sandwich, with smashed brisket on a deli rye. But then I got the THPing and ate the whole thing before I remembered to snap a photo 😂
Been there. Says the guy who just made scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and strawberry yogurt for the family without a picture. =)

Man, that sounds good 🔥

Nothing better than a meatlover's omelet from the local diner here on a weekend morning.

greek yogurt and blueberries!

This is how I do Avo Toast
55E2CCA6-9BC6-4741-92AA-C8FE0502F305.jpeg

Nestle Crunch waffles

5BFD23AE-A19B-46B2-BA42-351FDE4298BF.jpeg

Woke up to this in my office area.

16768909364742930914622012854433.jpg

Some little pieces of donuts.

Oh this will be good.

Pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup 🍁 DA6C59F3-FE22-4B05-AD4B-98B2E885A81A.jpeg

Finnish baked pancake we call Kropsu 🇫🇮BABD704D-4B71-4A7A-8E6A-DC3B219257C0.jpeg

Anything exciting here? Mine was boring today

Breakfast bake. pre cooked tater tots in a glass baking dish. covered with bacon, then cooked peppers and onions. Pour whipped eggs over the whole thing, cover with cgrated Dubliner cheese. Bake in converted oven at 400 till the cheese is melted and browned.

IMG_9406.jpegOne of my favorite dishes is eggs in purgatory or shakshuka same thing different name.

Anything exciting here? Mine was boring today
Nothing exciting and tail end of it but Bacon/Egg/Cheese sandwich for me and just Bacon/Eggs for the grand baby bc she hates bread 🤯IMG_2728.jpeg

Back