Aretera Golf Shafts

Tomorrow Off Course.

My mind is blown from this Off Course! Wow, just wow

So anyone else more interested now? I can't wait till these really launch.

Have they launched a website yet? The only thing I could find was the instagram feed that makes me think it is still to be launched. (Noting I am not quite through with the podcast yet..)

Have they launched a website yet? The only thing I could find was the instagram feed that makes me think it is still to be launched. (Noting I am not quite through with the podcast yet..)
Listening to the Off Course now and yup, definitely even more interested!

Interested definitely, the 2 lines so far will determine how interested I get. I’d love to try but tour shafts typically don’t appreciate my swing tendencies.

Interested definitely, the 2 lines so far will determine how interested I get. I’d love to try but tour shafts typically don’t appreciate my swing tendencies.
But will spread tow even that?

I like the call to name the first alpha 1 and focus it more on the brand

Saw the pics of these and absolutely love them. Cant wait to hit these!!!

It's really cool how they designate the butt, mid, and tip stiffness on the shaft itself. I have high expectations for these!

IMG_4120.jpegIMG_4122.jpegIMG_4121.jpeg

Wonder if they’ll be recognizable from afar the way Ventus is though to build recognition like others have in the not as avid golfer groups.

Wonder if they’ll be recognizable from afar the way Ventus is though to build recognition like others have in the not as avid golfer groups.
Not many white shafts out there.

I think the answer is yes. Probably not many white shafts out there.

I like the looks!

These officially released today and i have a fitting Friday to try these out. I know some of the club champion guys local to me have put both models immediately in to play and replaced different Ventus models

Happy Music Video GIF by DJ Mustard

Back