Aretera Golf Shafts

Will have Aretera in hand later this week when it arrives from HQ to begin the full THP homepage review process.

Looking forward to your thoughts @Jman, $450 is a bit steep for me especially after you take into account the exchange rate

Looking forward to your thoughts @Jman, $450 is a bit steep for me especially after you take into account the exchange rate
I’m really really really excited. The mastermind behind Ventus, on his own with what he considered even more of a breakthrough design? Hard not to be excited to see how they perform.

Reactions: MH
I’m really really really excited. The mastermind behind Ventus, on his own with what he considered even more of a breakthrough design? Hard not to be excited to see how they perform.
My wallet kinda hopes you don’t talk me into trying one of these! I have been intrigued since hearing who is behind the brand and what he has came up with in the past, curious on the feel of these. For some reason the Ventus TR didn’t work well for me when on paper it should have been perfect. I in should have never went with the 5s though as for some reason I seem to do a bit better with high 60s or even 70g shafts

Will have Aretera in hand later this week when it arrives from HQ to begin the full THP homepage review process.
That’s fun and exciting!

Curing in Callaway adapters for full THP homepage review

IMG_6669.jpeg
IMG_6671.jpeg

I never disliked the graphics but I like them more and more every time I see them
Yeah, it's a good looking shaft IMO.

Nice looking shaft. If this thing is in the Ventus category or better, $450 is not outrageous.

Nice looking shaft. If this thing is in the Ventus category or better, $450 is not outrageous.
Created by the creator of Ventus, there’s a pretty fair chance it will be hahaha

This is exactly why I'm excited to learn more about it and hopefully swing it. Ventus has been VERY GOOD for me. If this elevates it then it might be an insta buy.

I’ve got about a dozen swings in so far….but I’m working to contain myself a bit here.

I want more time, and want to see the numbers, but these are potentially very very special.

There is some voodoo here. I’m convinced of it.

Speed and smooth seen today with the blue. A lot more speed than I expected.

There is some voodoo here. I’m convinced of it.

Speed and smooth seen today with the blue. A lot more speed than I expected.
are you talking ball speed or swing speed?

are you talking ball speed or swing speed?
One always means the other, no? Hahaha

Efficiency in energy transfer, the sample here is nearly, but it’s very evident to me.

One always means the other, no? Hahaha

Efficiency in energy transfer, the sample here is nearly, but it’s very evident to me.
haha, true but no always the case for me.

haha, true but no always the case for me.
Hahaha, fair!

I know the big thing people are going to want to know is the Ventus comparison, but I’m not ready to break that down yet.

I will say, the Blue is more fluid than any Ventus I’ve used, and I’ve got or had all the colors of both standard and TR.

Collected data on these yesterday AND got them out onto the course.

I am always hesitant to talk feel in driver shafts because some people simply don't ever feel a shaft load/unload, and I hesitate more to do comparisons because its just a hard thing to do.

However, I do know the comparison everyone is waiting for here. While I am saving the data differences from both driver shafts for the review, I will say that Ventus never dreamed of feeling this smooth. I have hit every version of the Ventus, and this is just a different level of feel. However, there dispersion and consistency is extremely high level.

I won't lie, though my positivity may offput some (I'm kidding), these are EXTREMELY impressive so far.

I am always hesitant to talk feel in driver shafts because some people simply don't ever feel a shaft load/unload, and I hesitate more to do comparisons because its just a hard thing to do.

However, I do know the comparison everyone is waiting for here. While I am saving the data differences from both driver shafts for the review, I will say that Ventus never dreamed of feeling this smooth. I have hit every version of the Ventus, and this is just a different level of feel. However, there dispersion and consistency is extremely high level.

I won't lie, though my positivity may offput some (I'm kidding), these are EXTREMELY impressive so far.
Very interesting. That Blue in 55 sounds appealing to me.

As a Ventus Blue TR player, I'm really looking forward to your results. On paper, these seem like they'd be right up my alley.

Very interesting. That Blue in 55 sounds appealing to me.
I'm having a hard time explaining it, which I'm honestly not used to.

I correlate it to the first time I went from a LINQ to a LINQ M40X, there was a big big big jump in feel with maintained stability. But, I think this is a far bigger jump than that in terms of the spread tow of the Aertera from the design of the Ventus. Not to mention, its proving to be much more efficient in terms of energy transfer for me, netting some speeds I haven't seen with the AiSmoke TD head to this point.

Played the blue on the course yesterday for 18 and the grey today for 18 to conclude my testing for the coming review.

There is a LOT to like here. The connectivity, flow, and feel versus the Ventus is night and day for me. I’m not trying to hype anything. But the results and numbers have shown through.

Back