Adding on to the GrantD Clan!

Huge congrats bro! I can't wait to see him in person. How is Conner doing with his brother being a boy?

He is playing the card. If I pretend it is not there, it might go away. HAHA

That is hilarious! You know he will be so happy for a brother before long.

I think he is excited that we are coming home today.

Congrats Grant! Glad to hear everyone is okay

Way to go Kitch and Grant! Glad to hear that everyone is healthy and happy.

Congrats Grant!

Thanks everybody for the congrats. We are going to head home soon. I would if I can get an afternoon tee time? J/K

ety2ygeg.jpg

Tapatalkin

What a handsome little guy. Congrats again Grant, you have yourself a great looking family buddy!

What a handsome little guy. Congrats again Grant, you have yourself a great looking family buddy!

They take after their dad.

Tapatalkin

good looking dude, congrats again Grant

Enjoy your new treasure and the awesome experience that comes with him. Happy for you & Mom :clapp:

We are home from the hospital and the family is all good. It is good to be home.

Tapatalkin

congrats buddy!!! I bet you are so happy right now!

We are home from the hospital and the family is all good. It is good to be home.

Tapatalkin

Great to hear man. Congrats again.

Congrats to you and your wife. He is a good looking kid

Congrats man! Its got to be so exciting for you!

When over to Grants house last night to check out the new kid. He is awesome! He is so tiny, yet so big! He also has a great set of lungs and a very strong grip.

When over to Grants house last night to check out the new kid. He is awesome! He is so tiny, yet so big! He also has a great set of lungs and a very strong grip.

Awesome! Thanks for the update buddy. Glad everyone is doing well.

Thanks man.

I am back at work today. Just trying to get things back together in the classroom and stay awake!

Back