Adding on to the GrantD Clan!

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I are expecting another baby around Oct. 16th! We are really excited and can't wait to see what great grace God puts in to our hands. As you can tell, my son is excited about being a big brother. I just don't think he knows what he is in for. HAHA

bigbrother.jpg

Congrats, Grant! Wishing your family the best, bud.

Conratulations brother. Sooo happy for you. My little girl is due July 13th. Another late night THPer.. WOOO

Congrats man!!!

Congrats Grant. Big brother already looks excited.

Congrats Grant - awesome news!!

Huge congrats man! That is exciting!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Great news Grant! Love the picture of big bro, he will be lots of help, lol.

Good stuff! My son's Bday is in October as well. Pulling for boy or girl or don't care?

Good stuff! My son's Bday is in October as well. Pulling for boy or girl or don't care?

I really don't care that much. My wife sorta wants a girl, but thinks it will be a boy. We are not going to find out till it is born, so it will be a big surprise.

thats awesome!!! Congrats buddy!

Congrats to you and the family Grant!! The THP Baby Boom continues.

Congrats Grant!

Congratulations Grant!

You gotta hold it in two more days. Really cool people are born on October 18th.
Mike Ditka, Lindsey Vonn, Martina Navritilova, Jean Claude VanDamme, George C Scott, Chuck Berry, Maryann from Gilligan's Island, and ME!!

Congrats!

Congratulations!!!

Well done buddy! I knew you had it in you. I'm happy for you guys and for Connor!

Congratulations!

~Rock

Awesome news Grant, your family growing means the THP family is growing too. Classic win/win. I will add your family to my prayer list.

That is wonderful. Your son is adorable. Congrats Grant!!

congrats!!

A lot of THPers adding on to their family this fall! Congrats GrantD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don't care that much. My wife sorta wants a girl, but thinks it will be a boy. We are not going to find out till it is born, so it will be a big surprise.

That's the way to go if you ask me. My nephew had his room painted pink before he was born. Oops.

People can go nuts over the boy girl thing. All I prayed for was healthy babies.

Congratulations that's awesome!

Back