Adding on to the GrantD Clan!

Well a little update. The doctor said we have not progressed enough yet. We need to wait a little bit longer. We hope that something will happen in the next week, but if not we will induce next Tuesday for sure. The waiting game begins.

Tapatalkin

The waiting game sucks, but hang in there. In the end it is totally worth it, but I know the pain and stress you are both going through now. Hang in there.

Well a little update. The doctor said we have not progressed enough yet. We need to wait a little bit longer. We hope that something will happen in the next week, but if not we will induce next Tuesday for sure. The waiting game begins.

Tapatalkin

I bet K wanted to punch him.

Tapatalkin
ugh, this is the worst part.

She was very disappointed. I felt so bad for her.

It will happen man. Same thing happened with me and my wife for a week. 3 times they told us they were going to induce by a certain date and didnt. Then when they wanted to, there were no rooms in the hospital so we had to wait for the next day. Everything happens for a reason. I am sure everything will be fine.

Everything happens for a reason Grant. Good luck over the next few days buddy.

Good luck with everything Grant...very exciting!!

We added Brandon Thomas Deaton to my family last night at 9:07 PM. Thanks for all the prayers during this exciting time in our lives.

IMG_6199.jpg

We added Brandon Thomas Deaton to my family last night at 9:07 PM. Thanks for all the prayers during this exciting time in our lives.

IMG_6199.jpg
Congrats buddy, he's handsome! Take care of momma and congrats again.

Congrats! Little man looks like a stud!

Congrats man, he looks like a winner like his dad. Well done to you and your wife.

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. D!

Congrats Grant!! He's adorable.

He's a handsome little lad. Congrats to you both, hope everyone is doing well

Nothing like being a daddy!!!!

Thanks everybody. I think he is a solid addition to my foursome.

Tapatalkin

Huge congrats bro! I can't wait to see him in person. How is Conner doing with his brother being a boy?

Congratulations, Grant! I followed a little of your blog on Saturday night. That baby boy came fast!

Congrats buddy. So happy for you guys. He is adorable.

Back