Adding on to the GrantD Clan!

Good luck, Grant! I swear the Dr put some mojo on Erica at her last visit. She was showing no signs of having the baby, but 12 hours after the appt she went into labor.

Go get em Grant/clan! Your wife is a pretty special lady dude. I think you're really going to enjoy adding a new one to the mix. It's exhausting but it's fun and it's fast paced man.

Good luck, Grant! I swear the Dr put some mojo on Erica at her last visit. She was showing no signs of having the baby, but 12 hours after the appt she went into labor.

We have been trying all the tips since last weeks appointment. She is having a ton of contractions, but nothing major. I tried to get her to eat the "Insanity" wing from East Coast wings last night. I knew that would get some things started. She wouldn't do it. HAHA

Well the wife and I are going to the doctor today to have a final checkup. We are hoping the doctor will decide to induce tomorrow(The original due date). I am really excited about adding another on to the Deaton clan and I know my wife is ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I plan on blogging this birth the same as we did for my son's birth back in 2010. It is a lot of fun and lets others enjoy the day with us. If anybody wants to follow along with updates you can go to to this website. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in the next few days.

Website- http://www.grantdeaton.com

Good luck Grant!

lol @ the dr putting a spell on Erica

Go get em Grant/clan! Your wife is a pretty special lady dude. I think you're really going to enjoy adding a new one to the mix. It's exhausting but it's fun and it's fast paced man.

Thanks dude. I am ready (I think) and I know my wife is ready to get the baby out. She is just so uncomfortable now. I know it is going to be crazy, but that is what makes life fun. Right.HAHA

Good luck Grant!

Thanks man.

Good luck bro! I can't wait to read your blogs. I also like how you don't know the gender of the baby yet.

Good luck bro! I can't wait to read your blogs. I also like how you don't know the gender of the baby yet.

I am pretty stoked about that part. It is a ton of fun when the baby comes out and you get a huge surprise like that.

I don't know if Connor will be ready if it is boy. He has his heart set on a girl right now.

Wait, so you don't know the sex yet? You guys are nuts. It's too hard to prepare when you do it that way, LOL

Yeah man, it's going to be fun. Connor will be interesting too. He'll be very protective yet very jealous at the same time. I suspect he'll be tougher for you than the new addition.

Wait, so you don't know the sex yet? You guys are nuts. It's too hard to prepare when you do it that way, LOL

Yeah man, it's going to be fun. Connor will be interesting too. He'll be very protective yet very jealous at the same time. I suspect he'll be tougher for you than the new addition.

Nope man. We didn't know with Connor either. We just go in with two names and yellow/green outfits. It is one of the best feelings in the world when the doctor turns the baby towards you and you see what the sex is. I was going crazy when I saw that Connor was a boy! HAHA

I think he will do ok. We keep asking him what he wants and he always says girl. We even talk about how much fun it would be to play ball and trains with a brother. He says he wants to play dolls with a sister. HAHA

Well the wife and I are going to the doctor today to have a final checkup. We are hoping the doctor will decide to induce tomorrow(The original due date). I am really excited about adding another on to the Deaton clan and I know my wife is ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I plan on blogging this birth the same as we did for my son's birth back in 2010. It is a lot of fun and lets others enjoy the day with us. If anybody wants to follow along with updates you can go to to this website. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in the next few days.

Website- http://www.grantdeaton.com
Exciting times in the Deaton household for sure! We'll all be thinking about you and your family, keep dropping updates as you are able buddy!

Good luck Grant!!

Best wishes that everything goes smooth Grant. Good luck Buddy

Thanks everybody for the thoughts and prayers.

It was funny. I ate with Grant, Kitch and Connor after our round and he kept on saying it was going to be a girl, but Kitch thinks it is going to be a boy and then he would talk about the hot air balloon he saw haha.

It was funny. I ate with Grant, Kitch and Connor after our round and he kept on saying it was going to be a girl, but Kitch thinks it is going to be a boy and then he would talk about the hot air balloon he saw haha.

He has the attention span of his father. HAHA

Thats awesome Grant, good luck buddy!

Good luck buddy....if the Doc doesn't cooperate, really spicy mexican food and then drive down a really bumpy road...LOL

I'm all over your blog bro, can one get updates reminders?

All the best today!

My wife and I are expecting another baby around Oct. 16th! We are really excited and can't wait to see what great grace God puts in to our hands. As you can tell, my son is excited about being a big brother. I just don't think he knows what he is in for. HAHA

bigbrother.jpg

congrats man ... my daughter was born on the 17th of october

I'm all over your blog bro, can one get updates reminders?

All the best today!

I don't think it will do that. I do have it connect to my facebook. You can watch that too for update reminders.

Best of Luck to you and your family Grant in the next couple of days. Some exciting times, I remember both of my kids being born like it was yesterday. Some of the best memories we will have.

Good luck Grant! Super!

Well a little update. The doctor said we have not progressed enough yet. We need to wait a little bit longer. We hope that something will happen in the next week, but if not we will induce next Tuesday for sure. The waiting game begins.

Tapatalkin

Well a little update. The doctor said we have not progressed enough yet. We need to wait a little bit longer. We hope that something will happen in the next week, but if not we will induce next Tuesday for sure. The waiting game begins.

Tapatalkin
That waiting game is awful! Keep her happy and comfortable buddy. Good luck!

Back