I want to see these in person. They seem very cool. Too bad I can't hit them. I bet they look great with the C Tapers in them.

I can guarantee these will be in the used rack at goldsmith with a month. That ctaper is going to haunt people.

They are def a lot harder to stop on greens than any other shaft I've tried. Glad I'm not using them in player irons.

They are def a lot harder to stop on greens than any other shaft I've tried. Glad I'm not using them in player irons.

Ctapers arent holding greens the way you'd like

Ctapers arent holding greens the way you'd like

Im not sure with the longer irons. I still need to get the distances dialed in but I've seen a few roll forward more than I'm used to. I'm still going at pins and maybe I just need to account for a little more roll out. I've always plugged every iron so it's just different. I've never had such a low ball flight. Big adjustment.

Im not sure with the longer irons. I still need to get the distances dialed in but I've seen a few roll forward more than I'm used to. I'm still going at pins and maybe I just need to account for a little more roll out. I've always plugged every iron so it's just different. I've never had such a low ball flight. Big adjustment.

You're probably not getting as much spin out of them.

You're probably not getting as much spin out of them.

I know I'm not and the lower ball flight is the other reason. Still good shafts for me I think. My ball flight is where I always wanted it. Very peircing now. I dunno how much I'd like them with these heads though. I feel like I'd need more forgiveness and I feel like I'm a very good ball striker. I really hope some guys snag a few sets I'd love to see some long term reviews.

I know I'm not and the lower ball flight is the other reason. Still good shafts for me I think. My ball flight is where I always wanted it. Very peircing now. I dunno how much I'd like them with these heads though. I feel like I'd need more forgiveness and I feel like I'm a very good ball striker. I really hope some guys snag a few sets I'd love to see some long term reviews.

Maybe they'd be better shafts for you paired with more of a traditionally lofted set. That would probably increase your launch/spin with each iron thus helping you hold those greens better. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Maybe they'd be better shafts for you paired with more of a traditionally lofted set. That would probably increase your launch/spin with each iron thus helping you hold those greens better. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud here.

I was thinking that also. I don't think I'd bend the R11s. If I found these cheap used I might give them a whirl. But by that time the 588s might be cheaper too. Who knows. Someone needs to get these though and start writing long term reviews. Lol

I was thinking that also. I don't think I'd bend the R11s. If I found these cheap used I might give them a whirl. But by that time the 588s might be cheaper too. Who knows. Someone needs to get these though and start writing long term reviews. Lol

Well bucky, I've always found that I get more spin out of a "player's" iron than I do distance irons. I think you're head is in the right place and I agree, I can't wait for some folks to snag these up. In due time I reckon.

Well bucky, I've always found that I get more spin out of a "player's" iron than I do distance irons. I think you're head is in the right place and I agree, I can't wait for some folks to snag these up. In due time I reckon.

I've never had player irons. I feel like I am close but I'm worried about how my game will suffer. Def interesting to know about getting more spin. I never really needed it. And still get enough I think. Maybe these would be a good set for me. I know I can handle the shafts. Just concerned about the heads. I'll prob be taking the step forward my next set I just dunno when that will be.

I can guarantee these will be in the used rack at goldsmith with a month. That ctaper is going to haunt people.

I personally hope so, if they are I will really ponder. Especially if I can find them in C-Taper stiff..

I've never had player irons. I feel like I am close but I'm worried about how my game will suffer. Def interesting to know about getting more spin. I never really needed it. And still get enough I think. Maybe these would be a good set for me. I know I can handle the shafts. Just concerned about the heads. I'll prob be taking the step forward my next set I just dunno when that will be.

What makes you nervous about the head? You'll be fine with them dude. Hell, everyone at the outing had no problems with them.

What makes you nervous about the head? You'll be fine with them dude. Hell, everyone at the outing had no problems with them.

Lol I just am hard on myself with where my game is. I guess I just didn't think I was ready. I always assumed they would be really hard to hit and I was talked out of a set a few years ago. But my game has progressed so much since then. Plus I don't want my game taking steps back. I'm not gonna get an iron that doesn't work well for me. I'm very realistic with my level of play and where I feel my game is. I've always been really hard on myself. but Hitting these and the 588s at demo day really opened my eyes a little. Why I think I'll take the step with my next set.

Think a softstep would make a difference?

Lol I just am hard on myself with where my game is. I guess I just didn't think I was ready. I always assumed they would be really hard to hit and I was talked out of a set a few years ago. But my game has progressed so much since then. Hitting these and the 588s at demo day really opened my eyes a little. Why I think I'll take the step with my next set.

YOu're ready dude. And you know what, how will you ever know if you don't try? It's not like you can't move it if you don't like it.

YOu're ready dude. And you know what, how will you ever know if you don't try? It's not like you can't move it if you don't like it.

Thanks for the pep talk coach. Well see how the R11s treat me with the new shafts for a while. If its not good I'll start to ponder

Thanks for the pep talk coach. Well see how the R11s treat me with the new shafts for a while. If its not good I'll start to ponder

You're going about it all wrong. You know that the CT's work for you, so it's time to off those while there's still some value for them and snag these :beauty:

Look at TC in here, being interested in these irons even though he can't hit them. I like it dude. I've been reading along, and I'm intrigued by these too.

You're going about it all wrong. You know that the CT's work for you, so it's time to off those while there's still some value for them and snag these :beauty:

Ya know as soon as I think you care about me, I see you have an ulterior motive.

Ya know as soon as I think you care about me, I see you have an ulterior motive.

I have no motives bro, but I'm just telling you that that's what I would do. Or you could do like Grant and get something a year or two old in a different category and reshaft them. Like an experiment.

Lol @ ulterior motives.

I have no motives bro, but I'm just telling you that that's what I would do. Or you could do like Grant and get something a year or two old in a different category and reshaft them. Like an experiment.

I'm messing. Like I said I just got these shafts I wanna try them out for a bit. Before I make any decisions.

I hope I can find some of these to hit soon, before I break down and just order some V2's.

Already saw the first set for resale on another site. After I see how my R11s pan out with the c tapers I may have a closer eye on a set of these down the road a little.

Already saw the first set for resale on another site. After I see how my R11s pan out with the c tapers I may have a closer eye on a set of these down the road a little.

The used market will be saturated with them by then. You'll find a sick deal for sure.

Back