A Good Hotdog is Divine

Love me some hotdogs. It's weird I only eat them in the summer.

Grilled, with come shar. Decent bun, and some mustard.

Love a good hot dog.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I love a great hot dog. I agree!

Love me some hotdogs. It's weird I only eat them in the summer.
I probably would too, except we have chili dogs a few times during the cold months.

Politely disagree. They are terrible for you, and the smell of boiled hot dogs might be the worst thing on the planet.
A dog on the grill is so much better than boiled.

Attachments

• IMG_5959.jpeg
    IMG_5959.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1
Pork missile at the turn, every time. That is all.

“A hot dog at the game beats roast beef at the Ritz”

So true. There’s just something different about a great grilled hot dog. Had em for lunch today to celebrate 60 degrees in November in Ohio

A good hot dog really is fantastic. A bad hot dog is better than a bad chicken breast.

Saw a clip on the Today Show and they made Cincinnati Chili. Pretty wild stack of ingredients, including chocolate. Might have to revisit that one.

I like chili on the bun first, hotdog on top, then a little more chili plus mustard and onions. Delish.

Politely disagree. They are terrible for you, and the smell of boiled hot dogs might be the worst thing on the planet.
Get ‘em on the grill. Nothing better.

I wouldn’t boil a steak either

@JB do you have a brand you’re particular to?

I grew up on ballpark (gotta be beef or Angus though), so there’s a bit of a nostalgia factor, but Eisenbergs have become our favorite.

I am 100% in on this.
Sometimes when I’m out, making the turn, at Costco, at a barbecue, or tailgating, a good hot dog is the most satisfying thing in the world
Costco! $1.50 of goodness

I actually prefer a nice Brat (y) vs a hotdog

Game dogs for lunch tomorrow. Can’t wait!

A good hot dog really is fantastic. A bad hot dog is better than a bad chicken breast.
You know what, that is 100% accurate and I've never even thought about. I've spit out some bad chicken breast, bad hot dogs are still just ok.

Back