A Good Hotdog is Divine

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That is all.

Agreed, 1000%. Hot Dogs are simply fantastic.

Dont need a lot to dress it up. Yellow mustard and let's go.

Politely disagree. They are terrible for you, and the smell of boiled hot dogs might be the worst thing on the planet.

I find many times a good hotdog comes down to the bread.

Can't argue with that fact.

Politely disagree. They are terrible for you, and the smell of boiled hot dogs might be the worst thing on the planet.

#joylesslife. lolol

The thing Tucson gets right.

1699041166832.png

Absolutely. Mustard and onions is all it needs. Maybe some dill relish. Too much bun ruins it.

1. Most food people enjoy is terrible for you.
2. Easy, grill them.

Absolutely. Mustard and onions is all it needs. Maybe some dill relish. Too much bun ruins it.
Same. Keep it simple.

preach GIF

absolutely. Especially the big 1/4lb hot dogs when cooked on the grill.

You were here ⬆️ and now you are here ⬇️

I am not sure I have ever met a hotdog I would consider divine. They can be pretty good, and I enjoy them, but not sure they can reach past that for me.

It is never high on my list of things to eat but when I order one it hits the spot most times.

Agreeeeeeeee

the thing that you fail to consider here is that boiled hot dogs are not good hot dogs.

I am not sure I have ever met a hotdog I would consider divine. They can be pretty good, and I enjoy them, but not sure they can reach past that for me.
OH never fails to deliver

9 out of 10 times I have one is between 9's.

Back