A Good Hotdog is Divine

Politely disagree. They are terrible for you, and the smell of boiled hot dogs might be the worst thing on the planet.
While I completely agree with you in regards to how bad they are, I do agree that they taste divine too. Have not had one in many years however

You were here ⬆️ and now you are here ⬇️
I believe you were looking for this:
Youre Dead To Me GIF by asianhistorymonth

Also very good in the air fryer.

I’m a fan

maybe a controversial take, but if we're talking traditional non-jeujed up preparation, i think i prefer a grilled hot dog to a grilled burger. burgers are one of the few things both my kids enjoy, so we do them about a once a week on the kamado, and lately i've been insisting on doing hot dogs as well. hebrew national jumbo beef franks with yellow mustard and diced onion. *drool*

A good hotdog is delicious, is tasty, and fun to eat, but not sure I would say Divine.

female trouble cult movies GIF by absurdnoise

Just got a Costco hotdog while I was getting gas. It’s delicious.

maybe a controversial take, but if we're talking traditional non-jeujed up preparation, i think i prefer a grilled hot dog to a grilled burger. burgers are one of the few things both my kids enjoy, so we do them about a once a week on the kamado, and lately i've been insisting on doing hot dogs as well. hebrew national jumbo beef franks with yellow mustard and diced onion. *drool*
Agree with this take. Minority for sure.

A good hotdog is delicious, is tasty, and fun to eat, but not sure I would say Divine.

female trouble cult movies GIF by absurdnoise
You would be incorrect

Politely disagree. They are terrible for you, and the smell of boiled hot dogs might be the worst thing on the planet.
He said good hot dogs are great, not boiled hot dogs.

Who in their right mind boils hot dogs to cook them? This is not the way

I absolutely love a good hotdog!

Health food for the heart, hotdogs for the soul.

Boiled are the worst followed by microwave and steamed.

Yes one of the few perfect foods.

So good. As are coney dogs.

I am 100% in on this.
Sometimes when I’m out, making the turn, at Costco, at a barbecue, or tailgating, a good hot dog is the most satisfying thing in the world

Back