2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I was surprised to see the numbers on the scale as I haven’t been working out regularly over the last three weeks. This can only be attributed to my new profound knowledge of what I’m consuming.
Amazing what having good intake can do!

I’m down 20 pounds. Just gave up junk food basically.
That's awesome! Some guy sent me a bunch of Christmas tree cakes a while back, I'm still working those off.

That's awesome. We're still buying it, I just don't eat it as much. My wife is about the world biggest sweet tooth.
I dont care about sweet, but if there are doritos in the house, they are going down.

Sweet Spicy Chili are the purple ones, the green ones are Salsa Verde I think it is - but almost no one seems to carry them.
I've never seen the green ones.

Purple ones are fantastic.

Now I need some chips.

I am wearing a medium sized shirt for the first time since the 90s. I was filling out an XL nicely 120 days ago.

No April Fools joke here..

4/1 - 272. Down 18 lbs. Should surpass original goal of 10% (269/21 lbs) next weigh in. Can’t wait to shirt shop @ Ballyhack w/ @Joshnoble01
That’s awesome.

Only by not drinking them. =)

I figure you would be at a caloric deficit if you switched over to all old fashioned.
The sugar with still get me. Maybe I should conform to drinking it neat.

If only I could cut those calories from those IPA’s. 😂
A weakness of mine as well. Nothing better than a really good IPA packing 550 calories!

A weakness of mine as well. Nothing better than a really good IPA packing 550 calories!
They add up quick once you are three deep.

They add up quick once you are three deep.
But, there is nothing better after a hard bike ride than an ice cold IPA. Gotta replinish!

Easter dinner derailed me a bit.. trying to quickly get back on track

@bigbov @Joshnoble01 Updates this week?
I was good before last night, having a grilled buffalo chicken Caesar salad for dinner the night before on the road.

But I am going to sail easily to goal.

Back