Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Where would Teddys earning on Scottie’s bag compare to leading money winners on tour for the year
Impossible to tell since they don’t disclose player/caddie pay agreements

JTs tee shot and birdie putt on 17. Hey, I’m trying.

Attachments

• IMG_1990.jpeg
    IMG_1990.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1994.jpeg
    IMG_1994.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1
Impossible to tell since they don’t disclose player/caddie pay agreements
There was a post a while back that was based on 10%. At that time Ted’s earnings were above Rory’s and that was at least 2 wins back.

There was a post a while back that was based on 10%. At that time Ted’s earnings were above Rory’s and that was at least 2 wins back.
For the top players on tour I’m pretty sure they are on a salary + bonus agreement

How did Kisner get into the field this week. Did he end the year last year high enough on points?

I keep bouncing between the RBC and the Chevron, man there’s some good golf being played!

The Cams earlier, now, the Kims.IMG_1997.jpeg
Sadly Tom “Russell” Kim missed his par putt.

And now, rain. Which seems to already be subsiding. Maybe

Attachments

• IMG_1998.jpeg
    IMG_1998.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 2
Erm, uh. Spoke too soon. Pouring.

Attachments

• IMG_1999.jpeg
    IMG_1999.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 1
Man, absolutely getting drenched there.

I’m in some fancy area, covered, free drinks and food. It’s awesome! 17 green/18 tee.

Lightened up when Clark was putting made his birdie now buckets! Rory on the tee just to fringe 10-12 ft.

RBC is over..

And horn and delay

Attachments

• IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 3
This course is amazing in how much water has so quickly been absorbed. Oh and the temps dropped 15-25 degrees. And ******* no see ums are eating me alive.

All the dark spots in the bunker were deep puddles 15 minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2006.jpeg
    IMG_2006.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 0
And horn and delay
Just an FYI, if you use the picture icon (circled in my pic below) to load pictures it will automatically convert your pictures to full size for your post

IMG_0790.jpeg

I’m told 6pm they resume.

6 came and went and so did we we were in a group 9 +1 amazingly well behaved 3 month old nephew who simply never cried or fussed incredible kid.

The group decided we had all endured enough despite the great tickets/venue food and drink.

Anyone know if the resume Monday off er can get in on a Sunday ticket?

wth Scottie 😳

Guess we will have to finish this on Monday.

Scottie - F your darkness

Cantley the last one on the course because he doesn’t want to wait

Irony lol

Back