Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Only 6'3"- but you're comparing him to Rory and the camera perspective makes it look that much worse.
hahah. I was kidding.. I just saw this and it made me laugh.

Speaking of Rory- that was an OUTSTANDING putt there :rolleyes:
By outstanding you mean out side the hole and standing there wondering what happened..

Most definitely that was horrid.... I can't quite figure out what he was doing there.
I am wondering more and more if he just cant read greens.. Is it a stroke thing or read thing? His stroke is not Will Z yippy....

JB will love this- get Rory to go Aimpoint
Lets not add to the list.. lol

Interesting that Rory is hitting a mini driver this week. I wonder if that is a course specific play? Would make sense that it is.

Interesting that Rory is hitting a mini driver this week. I wonder if that is a course specific play? Would make sense that it is.
Saw an instagram live a few nights back where @JohnnyCallaway was talking about their mini-driver that was seen in Xander's bag I believe and he said definitively it was testing specifically for the course. (Also mentioned it wasn't coming to retail and echoed other's comments here that have said very niche club)

Saw an instagram live a few nights back where @JohnnyCallaway was talking about their mini-driver that was seen in Xander's bag I believe and he said definitively it was testing specifically for the course. (Also mentioned it wasn't coming to retail and echoed other's comments here that have said very niche club)
Xander has a few one offs in the bag this week. I could see the smoke 340 coming to retail eventually. Maybe. I wondered if that was the driver that Finley had at the goat cup that everyone was excited about. Finley said that probably was not coming to retail either..

Xander has a few one offs in the bag this week. I could see the smoke 340 coming to retail eventually. Maybe. I wondered if that was the driver that Finley had at the goat cup that everyone was excited about. Finley said that probably was not coming to retail either..
Not sure but I don't see Finley being a mini-driver kind of guy, but I've been dead wrong before. There's been a couple that he's mentioned in those live spots that were made specifically to hit lines (triple diamond max if memory serves) for their tour pros- that he was adamant will never come to retail.

Not sure but I don't see Finley being a mini-driver kind of guy, but I've been dead wrong before. There's been a couple that he's mentioned in those live spots that were made specifically to hit lines (triple diamond max if memory serves) for their tour pros- that he was adamant will never come to retail.
Yeah, I have no clue. Just wondered..

God I ******* LOVE how quick Ludvig plays

Aberg with a shot!!!!

Rory... needs... spin...

Only 6'3"- but you're comparing him to Rory and the camera perspective makes it look that much worse.
Rory is not a big guy

Åberg is fun to watch

Let's go Seamus picked you in fantasy keep up the good work.

The course somewhat short and somewhat narrow. I assume that’s why.

Ludvig got unlucky on that one. I want to see this group go crazy low today.

Holy sh** Bhatia with an absolutely majestic bomb to get on in 2 and 5 feet away.

Based this AMs weather. Early tee times may really benefit. It was very pleasantly cool this morning now temps and humidity have both risen a lot.

Holy sh** Bhatia with an absolutely majestic bomb to get on in 2 and 5 feet away.
Did you see Scottie's 3 wood over the trees lol.

Signature Elevated event with pretty much all the big names, but smaller field with 69 players. No cut. But, but LIV no cut. 😂 It is a great event. Shot makers course that does not favor the bombers.

Back