Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

The starter at the RBC’s voice oh my lord!!!

Who you expecting, Samantha Irwin from WWE, announcing the starters and the overall winner. :ROFLMAO:
Well when you fake a British accent…🤷‍♂️

Scheffler just keeps on doing it week after week. About time his putter woke up and he started scoring as well as he hits it tee to green.

Scheffler is unflappable! Dude just keeps on rolling!!! Is he the Tiger of the 2000’s?

Scheffler is unflappable! Dude just keeps on rolling!!! Is he the Tiger of the 2000’s?
Tiger was the Tiger of the 2000s. Scottie is the Tiger of the 2020s lol.

I don’t dislike him but I am getting to be more and more in the “anyone but Scheffler camp”. Lol

Scheffler in a familiar position 🤔 unreal

Man I though Scottie might not have been lighting it up this weekend due to a masters hangover but he is atop the leader board again, guy is on fire 🔥

He’s doing Tiger stuff we should just sit back and watch and remember this.
I enjoy watching him play. Fun to see how dominant he’s been.

Idk I guess anything you can get right now or rookie stuff. He is amazing and I just like him. I still pull for Homa but Scottie is hot this season.

I enjoy watching him play. Fun to see how dominant he’s been.
As a dynasty lover in sports, I’m in heaven. Next on the list for him? Win a tournament outside of the 10 week period between mid February and the end of April :cool:

OMG Scheffler! After my round today I checked the leaderboard. He is scary good. Can’t wait to watch the recording.
I have a feeling that this one is over. He’s been that good this year.

I don’t dislike him but I am getting to be more and more in the “anyone but Scheffler camp”. Lol
Well, maybe the other tour players need to play better.

Back