IMG_1958.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1957.jpeg
    IMG_1957.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1956.jpeg
    IMG_1956.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2
Already too hot for some overlooking 17 green where Gary Wooland and Lee Hodges both just birdied, or at least made nice putts. IMG_1959.jpeg

Keegan Bradley to what looks like 6-8 feet
IMG_1960.jpeg

Also the Cams finished in about 3:30.

Keegan missed it badly.

@JB Grillo and Nick Taylor, full hole behind, can you please make a call?

The 9:40 Johnny Cash group finishing 17IMG_1964.jpeg
And another big delay Brian Harmon and Taylor Moore your MIA.

Man, what a putt with that much break!

Dang Scottie great chip in, looks like he may run away with this one as well.

Scottie = Fire

That Scheffler guy is pretty good.

It’s becoming very difficult to not get excited about the career Scottie might go on to have. 12 wins, 9 on the PGAT. Likely will be 10 by the end of the day

Dang Scottie great chip in, looks like he may run away with this one as well.
Just when the commentators are questioning his 2nd shot. He runs in an eagle chip. Competitors must be thinking how to we compete.

Where would Teddys earning on Scottie’s bag compare to leading money winners on tour for the year

Scottie is just too good..

Just when the commentators are questioning his 2nd shot. He runs in an eagle chip. Competitors must be thinking how to we compete.
And not like his 2nd shot was bad, greens are just firm and bounced and rolled out, but basically Scottie is like hold my beer.

Scottie is playing video game golf lol

And Clark hit a tree during a punch out and went OB. Yikes!

Who is this Clark guy?

Another birdie by Scottie. Wow

Scottie just playing his game while Clark and Rodgers implode

It’s becoming very difficult to not get excited about the career Scottie might go on to have. 12 wins, 9 on the PGAT. Likely will be 10 by the end of the day
It’s hard to keep it going for a decade or longer but it sure seems likely that he could win another 6 majors in his career and even 4 more majors would put him with some of the all time greats. I could easily see him winning another 2 majors in the next 15 months.

IMG_5270.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s hard to keep it going for a decade or longer but it sure seems likely that he could win another 6 majors in his career.
Not wrong there. Especially with how unique his swing is, though people have pointed out his swing is pretty normal until moments after impact.

I would not be surprised if he flirts with or completes the grand slam. I like his chances at the U.S. Open this year

I say that Scottie fella knows what he is doing but running away with it doesn't provide us with "close" golf tournaments. Like watching Tiger of the past, or Alabama football with Saban, Patriots football with Brady, etc. I would like to see a tournament sort of come down to the last couple of holes in make or break fashion. But, man, this guy is really good.

Back