2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

It's amazing the Reds are over .500 right now with the lineup that goes out everyday. Really missing Friedl, Mclain and Marte.

That throw by Bethancourt. wow

Huge hit for Rojas there after going down 0-2 trying to lay down a bunt.

Almost every rally the Reds have had this year has been with 2 outs.
At least this big inning they hit the ball hard a couple times. Yesterday when they scored 4 or 5 they had one ball that was hit reasonably hard with a bunch of walk and seeing eye grounders.

Would anybody walking down the street guess the Pagan is a professional athlete?

At least this big inning they hit the ball hard a couple times. Yesterday when they scored 4 or 5 they had one ball that was hit reasonably hard with a bunch of walk and seeing eye grounders.
Yeah couple of infield mistakes made that game. I'm happy with Lodolo hanging in there tonight when he clearly didn't have his best stuff, allowed them to be in a position to take the lead.

Yeah couple of infield mistakes made that game. I'm happy with Lodolo hanging in there tonight when he clearly didn't have his best stuff, allowed them to be in a position to take the lead.
This ones getting interesting...

Bullpen has been awesome all year, and now after they fight back to take the lead they're struggling. Cruz has been awesome, hoping he can bail them out one more time here.

Snell on 15 day IL. Not ideal.

Cruz comes in and saves the day for now once again. He's been absolutely huge lately.

Sweeeeeeeeep

Having a deep farm system sure does pay off when your starting lineup is beat down by injuries. Tough stretch coming up for a beat up CHI - Boston, NYM, MIL, and SD.

Hey @Canadan ... Don't tell @JB but I will be going to Toronto on Saturday in support of my Communist Dodgers. Looks like we might get to see Glasnow vs. Kikuchi. Pretty pumped for that matchup.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Hey @Canadan ... Don't tell @JB but I will be going to Toronto on Saturday in support of my Communist Dodgers. Looks like we might get to see Glasnow vs. Kikuchi. Pretty pumped for that matchup.
Commie on Commie violence.

Back