2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Hey @Canadan ... Don't tell @JB but I will be going to Toronto on Saturday in support of my Communist Dodgers. Looks like we might get to see Glasnow vs. Kikuchi. Pretty pumped for that matchup.
This might be the most fitting thing ever.
I mean you are leaving one sh***y state to root for a team from another sh***y state all while doing it in another country.

This might be the most fitting thing ever.
I mean you are leaving one sh***y state to root for a team from another sh***y state all while doing it in another country.
I certainly won't argue about the sh***y states label. I agree on both there.

@JB - What did you think of seeing sixto back out there? Watched a bit of the condensed game and he seemed pretty comfortable minus the rogue pick-off move to a base that was unoccupied

@JB - What did you think of seeing sixto back out there? Watched a bit of the condensed game and he seemed pretty comfortable minus the rogue pick-off move to a base that was unoccupied
The pick off move was confusing and hearing some thoughts afterwards that he thought the guy was running so through to 2nd. Either way, that stung. As did the one throwing issue to first base instead of 2nd which would have ended the inning.

Overall, I thought the pitching was pretty darn good however. Hitting? Team still can't hit at all. And Skip continues to make bewildering decisions.

The pick off move was confusing and hearing some thoughts afterwards that he thought the guy was running so through to 2nd. Either way, that stung. As did the one throwing issue to first base instead of 2nd which would have ended the inning.

Overall, I thought the pitching was pretty darn good however. Hitting? Team still can't hit at all. And Skip continues to make bewildering decisions.
Have they DFA'd that turd Anderson yet?

The Skip thing is so interesting to me - last year people were exclaiming how good of a manager he was, and this year seems like quite the opposite. Not sure what happened

Have they DFA'd that turd Anderson yet?
Nope. They continue to watch him Pedro Cerano every single curve ball thrown.

The Skip thing is so interesting to me - last year people were exclaiming how good of a manager he was, and this year seems like quite the opposite. Not sure what happened
He seems like a great people person and when vibes are good, he is fantastic. When they aren't, he seems lost. I said last year, he needs to learn a little more small ball with that type of lineup.

Nope. They continue to watch him Pedro Cerano every single curve ball thrown.
Id rather have OJ in the clubhouse than TA.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
He seems like a great people person and when vibes are good, he is fantastic. When they aren't, he seems lost. I said last year, he needs to learn a little more small ball with that type of lineup.
I would think that would be the area he would excel in - given the type of player he was.

Id rather have OJ in the clubhouse than TA.
I have one team with Tim Anderson.
And the other with a ChoMo that is currently owed on a 11 year deal worth nothing in Dodgers Communist money, but killing an organization in real money.

But they have SS issues...

I would think that would be the area he would excel in - given the type of player he was.
Right? Outside of Jazz calling it himself, he has never ******* called to move a guy over. Literally never.

I have one team with Tim Anderson.
And the other with a ChoMo that is currently owed on a 11 year deal worth nothing in Dodgers Communist money, but killing an organization in real money.

But they have SS issues...
Sucks to be poor.

I get it - but you aren't wrong. He was solid in Chicago - Sometimes we give players a pass when they play for our team
Oh, I've never given him a pass lol. I just think TA is the most monumental turd of them all.

Oh, I've never given him a pass lol. I just think TA is the most monumental turd of them all.
It would be had to disagree - I would rank a couple of guys higher (bias as they played in the NLC) - but TA is right up there.

For me though - Would definitely put Nyjer Morgan over anyone - could not stand that dude.

Also Carlos Zambrano but that is because he dominated the Cardinals

Sucks to be poor.
Im not poor.
I also dont believe in accumulating massive debt and need to sell off the rest of the league and a warehouse of stolen catalytic converters to pay for it.
But I should expect this from someone living in NY, Rooting for Dallas and LA and wearing the same Russian Tea Hat that George Costanza had on.

But But But, you have such a flawed roster of pitching issues with half a billion and infield holes.

Hey @Canadan ... Don't tell @JB but I will be going to Toronto on Saturday in support of my Communist Dodgers. Looks like we might get to see Glasnow vs. Kikuchi. Pretty pumped for that matchup.
Ohhhh that’s exciting!! Toronto just finished another renovation so hopefully the experience is great for you!!

It would be had to disagree - I would rank a couple of guys higher (bias as they played in the NLC) - but TA is right up there.

For me though - Would definitely put Nyjer Morgan over anyone - could not stand that dude.

Also Carlos Zambrano but that is because he dominated the Cardinals
Don't you disparage Zambrano like that.

Im not poor.
I also dont believe in accumulating massive debt and need to sell off the rest of the league and a warehouse of stolen catalytic converters to pay for it.
But I should expect this from someone living in NY, Rooting for Dallas and LA and wearing the same Russian Tea Hat that George Costanza had on.

But But But, you have such a flawed roster of pitching issues with half a billion and infield holes.

Don't worry - Kershaw will be back in time to blow another playoff series they will blame on Dave Roberts

Im not poor.

I do like the Knicks if that helps.
Ohhhh that’s exciting!! Toronto just finished another renovation so hopefully the experience is great for you!!
I saw... really looking forward to walking around the new OF area.

Back