2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

After the last few weeks I would have bet anything that CHI wins that Marlins series, especially after game 1.

I have Rays v Tigers on one channel and Braves v Marlins on the other. It’s a good night

Just turned on the Phillies at Cincinnati and there is no one in the stands...sad

I hope so...always liked the reds. I don't really follow them but liked seeing them do well
Yeah, weekend games have been good, and once school is out if they are still towards the top attendance will pick back up.

Damn Jazz goes off the wall and arraez got caught at home after hesitation

If Weathers is going to get pinched like that all night, the fish have no chance. 3 pitches out of the first 10 were clearly strikes and no called

Reds lineup includes 5 guys hitting .200 and under, so no shock they have 0 runs tonight.

The Ozuna follow through is nuts. 9 times in 2 years his follow through has hit a catcher. Fortes caught one in the temple and was down for the count briefly.

It’s certainly not intentional but that has to be tweaked

The Ozuna follow through is nuts. 9 times in 2 years his follow through has hit a catcher. Fortes caught one in the temple and was down for the count briefly.

It’s certainly not intentional but that has to be tweaked
He has issues with being physical with people…

d’Arnaud for the Braves is on a tear. 5 homers in his last 8 at bats.

Whew.

d’Arnaud for the Braves is on a tear. 5 homers in his last 8 at bats.

Whew.
I genuinely had never heard of him before the pre game and what a tear he is on. Wow.

Tigers taking it to the Rays this evening.

I genuinely had never heard of him before the pre game and what a tear he is on. Wow.
I think he got one of those fun Mets contracts where they are still paying him as well.

I think he got one of those fun Mets contracts where they are still paying him as well.
We now call that Double D.
Dodger Deferred
Waiting on more catalytic converters to be chopped and sold

Nope. We released him years ago because he had issues staying healthy. He signed with the dodgers and think they traded him to the Braves. He’s really turned his career around

Reds lineup includes 5 guys hitting .200 and under, so no shock they have 0 runs tonight.
They seemed pretty outmatched tonight. Phillies starting pitching is on a roll too.

Side note, the improvement Bohm has made defensively the last couple years has been pretty incredible. Has gone from a liability to a plus defender.

@echico

this proves my point about our conversation from the other day. Release Abreu, eat the contract and put Dubon at 1st

Have a night Max Fried.

Much better showing from the Reds tonight with the 8-1 win.

Back