2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Max Meyer pitches another gem and is 2-0 now after shutting down the Braves

Giants finally unleashed their bats today. Webb threw a gem today.

Angels report card from last night.

Brewers cruise again. This team has a lot of young, fast talent. I expect they will hit a wall, how they respond will tell a lot.

I just saw the Spencer Strider is out for the year. I'd be lying that as a phillies fan I'm not happy but for Strider it sucks. Hopefully he comes back better then ever, just not this year :ROFLMAO:

Rays sort of rocking their former CY winner @Joshnoble01

I just saw the Spencer Strider is out for the year. I'd be lying that as a phillies fan I'm not happy but for Strider it sucks. Hopefully he comes back better then ever, just not this year :ROFLMAO:
Seriously? Being glad that anyone is out for a season could be the most Philly thing I have ever seen posted.

Pinto just smoked Snell for another HR by the Rays. They are up 7-1

Giants game isn’t on tv for some reason.

Pinto just smoked Snell for another HR by the Rays. They are up 7-1
I guess it’s good it’s not on tv.

Reds have 6 stolen bases so far today. Up 8-2 on the White Sox in the 7th.

Seriously? Being glad that anyone is out for a season could be the most Philly thing I have ever seen posted.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Gotta love the walk off pick off replay!

Now that the masters is over we can all root against the bums.

Michael Busch is hitting .327 with 5 HRs. The Cubs are winning that trade so far and by a lot

I'd just like to say as a Phillies fan, I'm not happy about anyone getting injured. I will stick with my "well that sucks" reaction, because well, it sucks.

Last edited:
I'd just like to say as a Phillies fan, I'm not happy about anyone getting injured. I will stick with my "well that sucks" reaction, because well, it sucks.
this would be the right way to approach it. 🫡

I missed last night completely. I have decided if the giants are a good team playing bad baseball or if they’re flawed. Probably a bit of both but they haven’t put it together this year at all.
I’m not overly optimistic. I’m hoping that they can remain competitive for a WC spot. Currently they are somewhat flawed and aren’t playing all that great.

Phillies pulled one out in extras. Glad they didn't waste a great outing from Nola.

Just over 500 with Harper and Cass doing nothing. I know Harper will find his swing but I'm not so sure on Cass.

Still don't like Swarbarian batting first

I like this Busch kid!

Is Jordan Walker a 100% starter for the Cards or is someone going to replace him after returning from injury, etc?

Back