2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Am I in the minority of thinking these days some of the training and conditioning is too much? I feel like across all sports, but baseball most definitely, guys are getting injured a ton. I also think in previous years/generations, guys would 100% play thru injuries, but that was also the days before the massive contracts and teams having investments in these guys. I'm sure these days the team shuts down guys so fast that they player may not even have a say in the matter sometimes. Just my 2 cents!

@echico

Astros are 4-9 and I know we notoriously start slow, but man this is rough. Too many LOB and middle relief has been a mess. Then there is this, can't win with this much quality on the DL

Tough start today... Yikes

Federal prosecutors assert that Ohtani is completely a victim and never gambled. The interpreter is now alleged to have stolen 16m. Interpreter averaged 25 bets per day, ranging between $10 and $160K per bet, starting in January, 2021.

Federal prosecutors assert that Ohtani is completely a victim and never gambled. The interpreter is now alleged to have stolen 16m. Interpreter averaged 25 bets per day, ranging between $10 and $160K per bet, starting in January, 2021.
Just saw this. Completely nuts. Guy is going to jail for a long time I would assume.

Phillies v Pirates tonight....do I root for the "Hometown" team since I live in Pittsburgh now?

HELL NO, LETS GO PHILLIES!!!

Bryce Harper Baseball GIF by MLB

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Pirates player does a bat flip hitting a single in the 9th on a game where he struck out the first 3 times. Oh and the score is 5-0 Phillies....lol

Just saw this. Completely nuts. Guy is going to jail for a long time I would assume.
He and the bookie are both going to go. It’s amazing that he had such access to Ohtani’s account that he could take so much money.

You should get this production when you spend over a billion dollars on it.

You should get this production when you spend over a billion dollars on it.

You get what you pay for.

Bobby Witt has reached superstar status.
I went to a Cubs vs Royals game at Wrigley last year and the kid's talent was very apparent.

Somebody is going to need to keister a cell phone.
Its LA. You can stab people and walk away with a citation.

Damn, Rogers has pitched well against the Braves but they once again have no hitting

What a huge play by Brujan

Elly De La Cruz found a hot streak lately. Just hit another 3 run bomb. Reds up 5-0

Back